I will be staying at a hotel in Cava dei Tirreni which is about 10km from Salerno in late May. My flight home leaves at around 1:30 in the afternoon on a Friday. I was planning on hiring a private driver & leaving for the airport at 8 or so on Friday morning for which should be about a 50 minute trip. Is this a safe plan-I would hate to miss my flight. Or would I be better off spending the last night in a hotel near the airport?
Getting to the airport in Naples
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shipping Prosecco
- 2 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 3 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 4 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 5 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 6 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 7 Your favourite places in Bath
- 8 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 9 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 10 Italy and Croatia
- 11 Europe Tour with Kids
- 12 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 Lakes District UK
- 15 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 16 Kimhe--flamenco
- 17 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 18 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 19 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 20 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 21 Italy 14 days
- 22 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 23 One night Athens-what area to stay in.?
- 24 Best way to get from paris to florence?
- 25 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives