I will be staying at a hotel in Cava dei Tirreni which is about 10km from Salerno in late May. My flight home leaves at around 1:30 in the afternoon on a Friday. I was planning on hiring a private driver & leaving for the airport at 8 or so on Friday morning for which should be about a 50 minute trip. Is this a safe plan-I would hate to miss my flight. Or would I be better off spending the last night in a hotel near the airport?
Getting to the airport in Naples
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alhambra questions
- 2 London Weekend
- 3 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 4 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 5 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 6 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 7 Cafe Sacher Vienna - go or not -thoughts
- 8 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 9 Berlin: evening dining
- 10 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 11 Help me choose between hotel spas in Austria/Bavaria!
- 12 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 13 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 14 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 15 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 16 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 17 International Lhotse Expedition autumn 2015
- 18 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 19 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 20 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 21 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 22 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 23 Mont St. Michele?
- 24 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 25 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?