I will be staying at a hotel in Cava dei Tirreni which is about 10km from Salerno in late May. My flight home leaves at around 1:30 in the afternoon on a Friday. I was planning on hiring a private driver & leaving for the airport at 8 or so on Friday morning for which should be about a 50 minute trip. Is this a safe plan-I would hate to miss my flight. Or would I be better off spending the last night in a hotel near the airport?
Getting to the airport in Naples
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dresden or Leipzig
- 2 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 3 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 4 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 5 Air pollution in Paris
- 6 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 7 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 8 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 11 20 days in Germany
- 12 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 13 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 14 France, Italy and Greec
- 15 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 16 Rome---August and September
- 17 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 18 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 19 Help With Vienna
- 20 Good Hotels around Gare Montparnasse
- 21 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 22 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 23 South of France November Trip Report
- 24 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 25 Olive oil disaster in 2014