I will be staying at a hotel in Cava dei Tirreni which is about 10km from Salerno in late May. My flight home leaves at around 1:30 in the afternoon on a Friday. I was planning on hiring a private driver & leaving for the airport at 8 or so on Friday morning for which should be about a 50 minute trip. Is this a safe plan-I would hate to miss my flight. Or would I be better off spending the last night in a hotel near the airport?
Getting to the airport in Naples
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 2 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 3 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 4 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 5 Autumn in Paris
- 6 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 7 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 8 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 9 Burgundy in May
- 10 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 11 A Greek sojourn
- 12 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 13 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 14 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 15 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 16 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 17 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 18 Is Venice really dirty?
- 19 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 20 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 21 Weekend in Norfolk
- 22 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 23 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 24 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 25 Riva del Garda to Rome