I will be staying at a hotel in Cava dei Tirreni which is about 10km from Salerno in late May. My flight home leaves at around 1:30 in the afternoon on a Friday. I was planning on hiring a private driver & leaving for the airport at 8 or so on Friday morning for which should be about a 50 minute trip. Is this a safe plan-I would hate to miss my flight. Or would I be better off spending the last night in a hotel near the airport?
Getting to the airport in Naples
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 2 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 3 100 years of French gratitude
- 4 London for Free
- 5 ITALO trains need help
- 6 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 7 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 8 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 9 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 10 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 11 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 12 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 13 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 14 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 15 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 16 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 17 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 18 Cornwall or Paris?
- 19 Madrid: City Views
- 20 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 21 Amalfi Coast in October
- 22 Does this make sense re tour downloads?
- 23 Terrorism in Europe
- 24 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 25 Northern Lights in Scotland??