I will be staying at a hotel in Cava dei Tirreni which is about 10km from Salerno in late May. My flight home leaves at around 1:30 in the afternoon on a Friday. I was planning on hiring a private driver & leaving for the airport at 8 or so on Friday morning for which should be about a 50 minute trip. Is this a safe plan-I would hate to miss my flight. Or would I be better off spending the last night in a hotel near the airport?
Getting to the airport in Naples
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 3 Visit to Bath and London england
- 4 10 days in England
- 5 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 6 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 7 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 8 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 9 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 10 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 11 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 12 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 13 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 14 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 15 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 16 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 17 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 18 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 19 month's stay in Italy
- 20 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 21 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 22 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 23 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Help with trip to St Petersburg