I will be staying at a hotel in Cava dei Tirreni which is about 10km from Salerno in late May. My flight home leaves at around 1:30 in the afternoon on a Friday. I was planning on hiring a private driver & leaving for the airport at 8 or so on Friday morning for which should be about a 50 minute trip. Is this a safe plan-I would hate to miss my flight. Or would I be better off spending the last night in a hotel near the airport?
Getting to the airport in Naples
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 2 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 6 Bodrum to instanbul
- 7 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 8 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 9 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 10 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 11 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 12 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 13 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 14 Italy tours
- 15 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 16 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 17 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 18 Globus Tours
- 19 Scotland Votes "No"
- 20 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 21 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 22 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 23 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 24 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 25 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm