I will be staying at a hotel in Cava dei Tirreni which is about 10km from Salerno in late May. My flight home leaves at around 1:30 in the afternoon on a Friday. I was planning on hiring a private driver & leaving for the airport at 8 or so on Friday morning for which should be about a 50 minute trip. Is this a safe plan-I would hate to miss my flight. Or would I be better off spending the last night in a hotel near the airport?
Getting to the airport in Naples
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 3 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 4 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 5 A guide to Madrid
- 6 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 7 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 8 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 9 What to see between Budapest and Salzburg
- 10 Renting an apt.
- 11 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 12 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 13 English Stately Homes and Castle
- 14 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 15 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 16 WiFi on trains
- 17 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 18 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 20 Germany for 3 weeks
- 21 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 22 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?
- 23 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 24 rail pass
- 25 Scotland and northern England