I will be staying at a hotel in Cava dei Tirreni which is about 10km from Salerno in late May. My flight home leaves at around 1:30 in the afternoon on a Friday. I was planning on hiring a private driver & leaving for the airport at 8 or so on Friday morning for which should be about a 50 minute trip. Is this a safe plan-I would hate to miss my flight. Or would I be better off spending the last night in a hotel near the airport?
Getting to the airport in Naples
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm Trip Report
- 2 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 3 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 4 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 5 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 6 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 7 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 8 Venice - boats on canals
- 9 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 10 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 11 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 12 Carry On Luggage
- 13 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 14 France: which maps?
- 15 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 16 luggage suggestions
- 17 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 18 USA to Europe Adapter Plug
- 19 Prado free evenings
- 20 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 21 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 22 Santorini and Naxos Food & Activity Recommendations Wanted!
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 24 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 25 Portugal - Need Itinerary Help