I've been reading on here for ages, and you all have such great advice and information.
I'm planning the middle leg of a trip from mid-September to Early October and I'm hoping to spend a few nights in Skopolos. However, I've having trouble finding any clear information about ferries or boats there in September. I know it is off-peak but there must be some way? Any guidance or links to carriers would be so much appreciated.
Additionally, if Skopolos is too tricky, I would also appreciate your suggestions on another lovely Greek Island to visit at this time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy bus or train
- 2 Undisclsoed location
- 3 Need help with my itinerary
- 4 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 5 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 6 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 7 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 8 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 9 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 10 Chamonix to Paris
- 11 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 12 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 13 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 14 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 15 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 16 Paris in September
- 17 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 help with Italy itinerary
- 20 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 21 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 22 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 23 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla