I've been reading on here for ages, and you all have such great advice and information.
I'm planning the middle leg of a trip from mid-September to Early October and I'm hoping to spend a few nights in Skopolos. However, I've having trouble finding any clear information about ferries or boats there in September. I know it is off-peak but there must be some way? Any guidance or links to carriers would be so much appreciated.
Additionally, if Skopolos is too tricky, I would also appreciate your suggestions on another lovely Greek Island to visit at this time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 explore Italy on a budget
- 2 Warsaw-Kraków-Budapest-Amsterdam itinerary help
- 3 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 4 Car rental in Santorini port
- 5 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 6 Taragona best way there from Barcelona
- 7 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 8 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 9 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 10 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 11 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 12 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 13 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 14 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 15 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 16 French Prem Train Fares
- 17 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 18 Where can I get Russian rubles?
- 19 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 20 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 21 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 22 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 23 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 24 Greece- 8/9 DAYS
- 25 Dublin to Dingle?