I've been reading on here for ages, and you all have such great advice and information.
I'm planning the middle leg of a trip from mid-September to Early October and I'm hoping to spend a few nights in Skopolos. However, I've having trouble finding any clear information about ferries or boats there in September. I know it is off-peak but there must be some way? Any guidance or links to carriers would be so much appreciated.
Additionally, if Skopolos is too tricky, I would also appreciate your suggestions on another lovely Greek Island to visit at this time.
Getting to Skopolos in Late September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Where Else in late December?
- 2 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 3 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 4 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 5 Istanbul Itinerary
- 6 Half Day tours with Alla Tour Company
- 7 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 8 Bologna tips
- 9 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 10 Edinburgh - outings?
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 13 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 14 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 15 What to wear
- 16 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 17 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 18 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 19 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 20 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 24 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 25 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton