I've been reading on here for ages, and you all have such great advice and information.
I'm planning the middle leg of a trip from mid-September to Early October and I'm hoping to spend a few nights in Skopolos. However, I've having trouble finding any clear information about ferries or boats there in September. I know it is off-peak but there must be some way? Any guidance or links to carriers would be so much appreciated.
Additionally, if Skopolos is too tricky, I would also appreciate your suggestions on another lovely Greek Island to visit at this time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 3 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 4 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 5 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 6 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 9 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 10 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 11 First Time Europe Trip
- 12 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 13 Amalfi or Positano
- 14 Poland in September
- 15 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 16 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 17 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 18 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 19 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 20 Tour or independent
- 21 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 22 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 23 Hertz Never Lost
- 24 student in denmark
- 25 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four