I've been reading on here for ages, and you all have such great advice and information.
I'm planning the middle leg of a trip from mid-September to Early October and I'm hoping to spend a few nights in Skopolos. However, I've having trouble finding any clear information about ferries or boats there in September. I know it is off-peak but there must be some way? Any guidance or links to carriers would be so much appreciated.
Additionally, if Skopolos is too tricky, I would also appreciate your suggestions on another lovely Greek Island to visit at this time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One way car drop fee
- 2 Seine Dinner Cruise
- 3 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 4 ?Prague, Wroclaw, Krakow & Vienna???
- 5 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 6 Cornwall and Germany
- 7 Spain in February or March
- 8 My summer in Paris
- 9 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 10 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 11 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 12 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 13 Traveling options for Rome to Positano?
- 14 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 15 Please Help - Poland - Prague - Vienna
- 16 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 17 Train/Subway Questions
- 18 Portugal - 2 weeks itinerary critique
- 19 Bus or car from Dubrovnik to Split
- 20 too many London hotels!
- 21 four old ladies in spain
- 22 Hotels - Rome
- 23 8 days in southern Italy - best way to visit Pompeii and Naples
- 24 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 25 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum