I've been reading on here for ages, and you all have such great advice and information.
I'm planning the middle leg of a trip from mid-September to Early October and I'm hoping to spend a few nights in Skopolos. However, I've having trouble finding any clear information about ferries or boats there in September. I know it is off-peak but there must be some way? Any guidance or links to carriers would be so much appreciated.
Additionally, if Skopolos is too tricky, I would also appreciate your suggestions on another lovely Greek Island to visit at this time.
Getting to Skopolos in Late September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 2 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Gift for French business associate
- 5 Alterations to night trains routes
- 6 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 7 Trip Report, part 1
- 8 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 9 Scottish Passport
- 10 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 11 shortened trip to Italy
- 12 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 13 Air France strike
- 14 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 15 Italy tours
- 16 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 17 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 18 Amsterdam
- 19 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 20 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 21 Sunny September Trip Report
- 22 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 23 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 24 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 25 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland