I've been reading on here for ages, and you all have such great advice and information.
I'm planning the middle leg of a trip from mid-September to Early October and I'm hoping to spend a few nights in Skopolos. However, I've having trouble finding any clear information about ferries or boats there in September. I know it is off-peak but there must be some way? Any guidance or links to carriers would be so much appreciated.
Additionally, if Skopolos is too tricky, I would also appreciate your suggestions on another lovely Greek Island to visit at this time.
Getting to Skopolos in Late September?
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 4 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 5 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 6 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 7 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 8 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 9 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 Madrid to Sevilla
- 14 Greek islands from Turkey
- 15 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 16 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 17 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 18 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 Italian Lakes gardens
- 21 First time traveler to Ireland
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 25 Dresden Train Station