I've been reading on here for ages, and you all have such great advice and information.
I'm planning the middle leg of a trip from mid-September to Early October and I'm hoping to spend a few nights in Skopolos. However, I've having trouble finding any clear information about ferries or boats there in September. I know it is off-peak but there must be some way? Any guidance or links to carriers would be so much appreciated.
Additionally, if Skopolos is too tricky, I would also appreciate your suggestions on another lovely Greek Island to visit at this time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 2 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 3 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 4 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 5 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 6 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 9 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 10 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 11 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 12 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 13 "Never Mind"
- 14 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 15 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 16 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 17 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 18 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 19 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 20 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 23 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 24 First time in Bulgaria
- 25 Comments on locations/sestieri, please