I've been reading on here for ages, and you all have such great advice and information.
I'm planning the middle leg of a trip from mid-September to Early October and I'm hoping to spend a few nights in Skopolos. However, I've having trouble finding any clear information about ferries or boats there in September. I know it is off-peak but there must be some way? Any guidance or links to carriers would be so much appreciated.
Additionally, if Skopolos is too tricky, I would also appreciate your suggestions on another lovely Greek Island to visit at this time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 2 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 3 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 4 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 5 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 6 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 7 Anchovies and Sardines
- 8 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 9 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 10 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 11 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 12 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 13 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 14 Flight connection in CDG
- 15 Amsterdam, Germany
- 16 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 17 Ravenna Mosaics
- 18 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 19 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 20 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 21 Greece Itinerary
- 22 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 23 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 24 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 25 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.