I've been reading on here for ages, and you all have such great advice and information.
I'm planning the middle leg of a trip from mid-September to Early October and I'm hoping to spend a few nights in Skopolos. However, I've having trouble finding any clear information about ferries or boats there in September. I know it is off-peak but there must be some way? Any guidance or links to carriers would be so much appreciated.
Additionally, if Skopolos is too tricky, I would also appreciate your suggestions on another lovely Greek Island to visit at this time.
Getting to Skopolos in Late September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 2 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 3 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 6 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 7 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 8 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 9 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 10 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 11 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 12 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 13 Liverpool to London
- 14 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 15 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 16 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 17 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 18 DVD players in France
- 19 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 20 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 21 Train from Sarlat
- 22 Trains
- 23 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 24 Naples vs Sorrento
- 25 Cinque Terre trails