I've been reading on here for ages, and you all have such great advice and information.
I'm planning the middle leg of a trip from mid-September to Early October and I'm hoping to spend a few nights in Skopolos. However, I've having trouble finding any clear information about ferries or boats there in September. I know it is off-peak but there must be some way? Any guidance or links to carriers would be so much appreciated.
Additionally, if Skopolos is too tricky, I would also appreciate your suggestions on another lovely Greek Island to visit at this time.
Getting to Skopolos in Late September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 2 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 3 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 4 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 5 France 8 days
- 6 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 7 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 8 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 9 Never traveled abroad before — have one week to get from Derry to Paris
- 10 Hotels in old Rome
- 11 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 12 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 13 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 14 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 15 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 16 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 17 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 18 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 19 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 20 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 21 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 22 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 23 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 24 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 25 milan austria