I've been reading on here for ages, and you all have such great advice and information.
I'm planning the middle leg of a trip from mid-September to Early October and I'm hoping to spend a few nights in Skopolos. However, I've having trouble finding any clear information about ferries or boats there in September. I know it is off-peak but there must be some way? Any guidance or links to carriers would be so much appreciated.
Additionally, if Skopolos is too tricky, I would also appreciate your suggestions on another lovely Greek Island to visit at this time.
Getting to Skopolos in Late September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 2 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 3 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 4 Brugge photo on Bing
- 5 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 6 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 7 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 8 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 9 I went to Paris in June
- 10 Help with a small island in Greece
- 11 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 12 Cotswolds village base
- 13 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 14 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 15 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 16 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 17 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 18 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 21 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 22 How long in Venice?
- 23 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 24 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 25 Getting cash in Spain