I've been reading on here for ages, and you all have such great advice and information.
I'm planning the middle leg of a trip from mid-September to Early October and I'm hoping to spend a few nights in Skopolos. However, I've having trouble finding any clear information about ferries or boats there in September. I know it is off-peak but there must be some way? Any guidance or links to carriers would be so much appreciated.
Additionally, if Skopolos is too tricky, I would also appreciate your suggestions on another lovely Greek Island to visit at this time.
Getting to Skopolos in Late September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 2 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 3 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice, France
- 4 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 5 travel to western Europe from India
- 6 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 7 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 8 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 9 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 10 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 11 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 12 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 13 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 14 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 15 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 16 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 17 Moroccan food in Paris
- 18 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 19 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 20 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 21 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 22 Bike touring in France
- 23 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 24 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 25 Does this sound feasible?