I've been reading on here for ages, and you all have such great advice and information.
I'm planning the middle leg of a trip from mid-September to Early October and I'm hoping to spend a few nights in Skopolos. However, I've having trouble finding any clear information about ferries or boats there in September. I know it is off-peak but there must be some way? Any guidance or links to carriers would be so much appreciated.
Additionally, if Skopolos is too tricky, I would also appreciate your suggestions on another lovely Greek Island to visit at this time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with honeymoon itinerary - Paris, Barcelona and South of Spain
- 2 A wonderful month in France
- 3 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 4 Trip Report: Ghent, Normandy and Brittany
- 5 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 6 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 7 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 8 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 9 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 10 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 11 Best Area to Stay in Galway - Walk to Pubs
- 12 Provence Planning Help
- 13 Our first trip to Europe
- 14 On foot Gibraltar queue
- 15 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 16 My summer in Paris
- 17 Restaurant recommendations in San Sebastián
- 18 Bus/Train tickets Madrid>Cordoba>Granada>Ronda>Seville>Madrid
- 19 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 20 Enticing Iceland - Our week-long trip around the south
- 21 Venice: Shopping Question
- 22 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 23 Puglia and Matera
- 24 French towns in autumn
- 25 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris