I've been reading on here for ages, and you all have such great advice and information.
I'm planning the middle leg of a trip from mid-September to Early October and I'm hoping to spend a few nights in Skopolos. However, I've having trouble finding any clear information about ferries or boats there in September. I know it is off-peak but there must be some way? Any guidance or links to carriers would be so much appreciated.
Additionally, if Skopolos is too tricky, I would also appreciate your suggestions on another lovely Greek Island to visit at this time.
Getting to Skopolos in Late September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 What are the best places to see in England
- 4 London hotel
- 5 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 7 days in Greece
- 8 London tube
- 9 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 10 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 11 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 12 Europe in 21 days
- 13 London day trips, especially castles
- 14 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 15 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 16 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 17 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 18 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 19 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 20 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 21 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 22 Swiss rail passes
- 23 Zurich, Switzerland
- 24 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 25 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?