I've been reading on here for ages, and you all have such great advice and information.
I'm planning the middle leg of a trip from mid-September to Early October and I'm hoping to spend a few nights in Skopolos. However, I've having trouble finding any clear information about ferries or boats there in September. I know it is off-peak but there must be some way? Any guidance or links to carriers would be so much appreciated.
Additionally, if Skopolos is too tricky, I would also appreciate your suggestions on another lovely Greek Island to visit at this time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How the kids age calculated
- 2 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 3 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 6 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 7 Madrid airport question
- 8 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 9 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 10 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 Aix Provence
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 15 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 16 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 17 What tips can you give about packing?
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 20 One night in Rome
- 21 Sintra
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 Murren to Prague
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 4 Days In Northern Italy advice