I've been reading on here for ages, and you all have such great advice and information.
I'm planning the middle leg of a trip from mid-September to Early October and I'm hoping to spend a few nights in Skopolos. However, I've having trouble finding any clear information about ferries or boats there in September. I know it is off-peak but there must be some way? Any guidance or links to carriers would be so much appreciated.
Additionally, if Skopolos is too tricky, I would also appreciate your suggestions on another lovely Greek Island to visit at this time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malta in July
- 2 Malta at the end of November
- 3 Madrid & Barcelona Questions
- 4 Paris GTG - October 21
- 5 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 6 Paris dining-with teens
- 7 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 8 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 9 Agritourism: Alsace Region of France
- 10 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 11 Trouble in Istanbul or just precautions?
- 12 Jakobsweg: Walking through Switzerland
- 13 Weekend away from London
- 14 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 15 Where to visit around Toulouse
- 16 Order/Method of Travel
- 17 sncf help
- 18 Barcelona - Am I the only one who wasn't blown away?
- 19 Train from Torino (Turin) to Paris
- 20 Possible flight cancellation?
- 21 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 22 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 23 Buying Plane Tickets 101
- 24 Another Paris Trip Report
- 25 Dubrovnik's old pharmacy