I've been reading on here for ages, and you all have such great advice and information.
I'm planning the middle leg of a trip from mid-September to Early October and I'm hoping to spend a few nights in Skopolos. However, I've having trouble finding any clear information about ferries or boats there in September. I know it is off-peak but there must be some way? Any guidance or links to carriers would be so much appreciated.
Additionally, if Skopolos is too tricky, I would also appreciate your suggestions on another lovely Greek Island to visit at this time.
Getting to Skopolos in Late September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 2 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 3 Things to do in/around Milan
- 4 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 5 France to Italy advice needed please
- 6 Sarajevo Secrets and Bosnia Info
- 7 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 8 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 9 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 10 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 11 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 12 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 13 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 16 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 17 Positano - Villa
- 18 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 19 Now for the Venice hotel
- 20 Spanish Music
- 21 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 22 2 different itineraries
- 23 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 24 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 25 Chamonix hotel/apartment recommendations for June 2015