I've been reading on here for ages, and you all have such great advice and information.
I'm planning the middle leg of a trip from mid-September to Early October and I'm hoping to spend a few nights in Skopolos. However, I've having trouble finding any clear information about ferries or boats there in September. I know it is off-peak but there must be some way? Any guidance or links to carriers would be so much appreciated.
Additionally, if Skopolos is too tricky, I would also appreciate your suggestions on another lovely Greek Island to visit at this time.
Getting to Skopolos in Late September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 2 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 3 Gite and/or agritourism
- 4 Apartment for family trip to London
- 5 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 6 Prebook B&Bs
- 7 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 8 Switzerland
- 9 England and Scotland
- 10 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 11 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 12 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 15 20 days in Germany
- 16 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 17 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 20 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 21 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 22 Athens/Istanbul March
- 23 French open
- 24 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 25 Azores