I've been reading on here for ages, and you all have such great advice and information.
I'm planning the middle leg of a trip from mid-September to Early October and I'm hoping to spend a few nights in Skopolos. However, I've having trouble finding any clear information about ferries or boats there in September. I know it is off-peak but there must be some way? Any guidance or links to carriers would be so much appreciated.
Additionally, if Skopolos is too tricky, I would also appreciate your suggestions on another lovely Greek Island to visit at this time.
Getting to Skopolos in Late September?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 2 phone service
- 3 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 4 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 5 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 6 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 7 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 8 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 9 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 11 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 12 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 13 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 14 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 15 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 16 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 17 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 18 Arctic Circle in December
- 19 Catalonia
- 20 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 21 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 22 Macarons!
- 23 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 24 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 25 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help