I've been reading on here for ages, and you all have such great advice and information.
I'm planning the middle leg of a trip from mid-September to Early October and I'm hoping to spend a few nights in Skopolos. However, I've having trouble finding any clear information about ferries or boats there in September. I know it is off-peak but there must be some way? Any guidance or links to carriers would be so much appreciated.
Additionally, if Skopolos is too tricky, I would also appreciate your suggestions on another lovely Greek Island to visit at this time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Greece
- 2 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 3 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 4 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 5 Amsterdam to Zurich
- 6 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 7 Norwegian air
- 8 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 9 toulouse - how is driving and parking
- 10 What clothes?
- 11 Early flight from Nice
- 12 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 13 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 14 Sarlat-la-Canéda to Toulouse, please, critique driving schedule
- 15 London dining service charge
- 16 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 17 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 18 Toulouse Hotels - Grand Hotel de l'Opera versus Le Grand Balcon
- 19 London Paris
- 20 Shopping in Paris
- 21 Lost speeding fine notice
- 22 ATM card didn't work in Italy!
- 23 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 24 Luggage on trains/security?
- 25 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris