My husband and I are going to Scotland in 2 weeks and are trying to go carry-on only - no checked bags. The snag we've run into is that his contact lens disinfecting solution, AO Sept, does not come in travel sizes. Theoretically, TSA allows eye drops & saline solutions, but from what I've read online some agents will not permit hydrogen peroxide disinfectants like AO Sept to go through. And I've also read that rules are even stricter in the UK, so I'm concerned that even if we got through US security, we might not get through English security. Has anyone had any recent experience with this?
Getting to Scotland with AO Sept Contact Lens Solution
- 1 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 2 portugal
- 3 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 4 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 5 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 6 I Need To Vent!
- 7 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 8 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 9 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 10 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 11 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 12 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 A chacun son goût
- 15 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 16 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 17 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 18 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 19 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 20 Help with itenerary
- 21 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 22 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 23 Brown Bear sites Slovenia
- 24 train from Krakow, Poland to Venice, Italy
- 25 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal