My husband and I are going to Scotland in 2 weeks and are trying to go carry-on only - no checked bags. The snag we've run into is that his contact lens disinfecting solution, AO Sept, does not come in travel sizes. Theoretically, TSA allows eye drops & saline solutions, but from what I've read online some agents will not permit hydrogen peroxide disinfectants like AO Sept to go through. And I've also read that rules are even stricter in the UK, so I'm concerned that even if we got through US security, we might not get through English security. Has anyone had any recent experience with this?
Getting to Scotland with AO Sept Contact Lens Solution
- 1 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 2 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 3 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 4 florence hotel
- 5 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 6 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 7 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 8 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 9 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 12 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 13 My Journey Through Europe
- 14 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 15 Which tour company would be best?
- 16 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 17 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 18 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 19 What is the best food in France?
- 20 Beauty Products in France?!
- 21 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 22 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 23 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 24 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 25 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey