I'm landing in Barcelona on Saturday afternoon and would like to get to Sarria as early as I can, to start my short Camino.
1. Is there a more efficient way than flying to SdC and taking busses from there to Sarria?
2. Is it true that I need two busses (SdC->Lugo, Lugo->Sarria)? Is there a more efficient way?
3. Are there any trains that stop in Sarria? RENFE's website doesn't seem to recognize this place.
4. Seems like Monbus does not travel on Sunday (at least not to Sarria). Is there a way to get to Sarria on Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://nutritionextract.com/primal-x-reviews/
- 2 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 3 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 4 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 5 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 6 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 8 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 9 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 10 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 11 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 12 3 nights in Madrid
- 13 Help with Ireland Trip
- 14 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 15 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 16 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 17 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 18 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 19 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 20 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 21 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 22 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 25 Iceland trip report!
Getting to Sarria on a Sunday? (from Santiago de Compostella)