I'm landing in Barcelona on Saturday afternoon and would like to get to Sarria as early as I can, to start my short Camino.
1. Is there a more efficient way than flying to SdC and taking busses from there to Sarria?
2. Is it true that I need two busses (SdC->Lugo, Lugo->Sarria)? Is there a more efficient way?
3. Are there any trains that stop in Sarria? RENFE's website doesn't seem to recognize this place.
4. Seems like Monbus does not travel on Sunday (at least not to Sarria). Is there a way to get to Sarria on Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료온라인바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브바카라ゎ라이브바카라
- 2 바카라하는방법■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노ビ온라인카지노
- 3 토토 총판 모집 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 4 무료바다이야기 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 5 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 6 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 7 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 8 How the kids age calculated
- 9 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 10 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 11 What tips can you give about packing?
- 12 Beaune France
- 13 Scotland Trip Report
- 14 Madrid airport question
- 15 Kayaking in Avignon
- 16 Sintra
- 17 Murren to Prague
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 Aix Provence
- 21 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 22 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 23 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 24 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
Getting to Sarria on a Sunday? (from Santiago de Compostella)