I'm landing in Barcelona on Saturday afternoon and would like to get to Sarria as early as I can, to start my short Camino.
1. Is there a more efficient way than flying to SdC and taking busses from there to Sarria?
2. Is it true that I need two busses (SdC->Lugo, Lugo->Sarria)? Is there a more efficient way?
3. Are there any trains that stop in Sarria? RENFE's website doesn't seem to recognize this place.
4. Seems like Monbus does not travel on Sunday (at least not to Sarria). Is there a way to get to Sarria on Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 2 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 3 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 4 London 2For1 question
- 5 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 6 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 7 7 days in Greece
- 8 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Venice
- 11 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 12 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 13 Another Book List for Italy
- 14 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 15 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 16 Last night in Sweden
- 17 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 20 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 21 charming cities in Spain
- 22 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 24 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Itinerary Help for Portugal
Getting to Sarria on a Sunday? (from Santiago de Compostella)