I'm landing in Barcelona on Saturday afternoon and would like to get to Sarria as early as I can, to start my short Camino.
1. Is there a more efficient way than flying to SdC and taking busses from there to Sarria?
2. Is it true that I need two busses (SdC->Lugo, Lugo->Sarria)? Is there a more efficient way?
3. Are there any trains that stop in Sarria? RENFE's website doesn't seem to recognize this place.
4. Seems like Monbus does not travel on Sunday (at least not to Sarria). Is there a way to get to Sarria on Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 4 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 5 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Biarritz family holiday
- 8 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 9 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 10 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 11 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 14 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 15 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 16 Ireland in April
- 17 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 18 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 19 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 20 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 getting to CDG
- 25 Towersey, London
Getting to Sarria on a Sunday? (from Santiago de Compostella)