I'm landing in Barcelona on Saturday afternoon and would like to get to Sarria as early as I can, to start my short Camino.
1. Is there a more efficient way than flying to SdC and taking busses from there to Sarria?
2. Is it true that I need two busses (SdC->Lugo, Lugo->Sarria)? Is there a more efficient way?
3. Are there any trains that stop in Sarria? RENFE's website doesn't seem to recognize this place.
4. Seems like Monbus does not travel on Sunday (at least not to Sarria). Is there a way to get to Sarria on Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days outside Venice
- 2 Reaching the Lake District
- 3 Moldova and Transnistria
- 4 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Jewish Vienna
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Andalucia Spain
- 9 seat reservations
- 10 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 11 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 12 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 13 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 14 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 15 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 16 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 17 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 18 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 20 Italy in a week
- 21 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 22 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 23 Germany-Car or Train
- 24 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 25 SURPRISE TRIP
Getting to Sarria on a Sunday? (from Santiago de Compostella)