I'm landing in Barcelona on Saturday afternoon and would like to get to Sarria as early as I can, to start my short Camino.
1. Is there a more efficient way than flying to SdC and taking busses from there to Sarria?
2. Is it true that I need two busses (SdC->Lugo, Lugo->Sarria)? Is there a more efficient way?
3. Are there any trains that stop in Sarria? RENFE's website doesn't seem to recognize this place.
4. Seems like Monbus does not travel on Sunday (at least not to Sarria). Is there a way to get to Sarria on Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.drhelpnutrition.org/kerave-hair/
- 2 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 3 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 4 Bremerhaven and environs
- 5 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Spain in July
- 10 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 11 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 12 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 13 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 14 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 15 5 Days in Switzerland
- 16 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 17 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 18 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 19 International Flight Question
- 20 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 21 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 22 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
Getting to Sarria on a Sunday? (from Santiago de Compostella)