I'm landing in Barcelona on Saturday afternoon and would like to get to Sarria as early as I can, to start my short Camino.
1. Is there a more efficient way than flying to SdC and taking busses from there to Sarria?
2. Is it true that I need two busses (SdC->Lugo, Lugo->Sarria)? Is there a more efficient way?
3. Are there any trains that stop in Sarria? RENFE's website doesn't seem to recognize this place.
4. Seems like Monbus does not travel on Sunday (at least not to Sarria). Is there a way to get to Sarria on Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Final Four
- 2 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 3 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 5 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 6 Help with basic itinerary
- 7 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 8 Visit to Engand
- 9 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 10 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 11 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 12 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 13 Cornwall UK
- 14 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 15 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 16 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 17 Short Trip to Paris
- 18 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 19 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 20 Cinqueterre
- 21 Parking in Girona
- 22 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 23 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 24 SNCF - low price for summer
- 25 Seeking advice on apt rental
Getting to Sarria on a Sunday? (from Santiago de Compostella)