I'm landing in Barcelona on Saturday afternoon and would like to get to Sarria as early as I can, to start my short Camino.
1. Is there a more efficient way than flying to SdC and taking busses from there to Sarria?
2. Is it true that I need two busses (SdC->Lugo, Lugo->Sarria)? Is there a more efficient way?
3. Are there any trains that stop in Sarria? RENFE's website doesn't seem to recognize this place.
4. Seems like Monbus does not travel on Sunday (at least not to Sarria). Is there a way to get to Sarria on Sunday?
Getting to Sarria on a Sunday? (from Santiago de Compostella)
- 1 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 2 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 3 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 4 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 7 Bruges B&Bs
- 8 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 9 Rhine River Intinerary
- 10 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 11 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 12 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 13 florence hotel
- 14 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 15 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 16 Sardinia, Italy
- 17 Iceland Road trip in May
- 18 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 19 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 20 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 21 Don't slight Bruges
- 22 Beauty Products in France?!
- 23 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 24 What is the best food in France?
- 25 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!