Which is the better option for getting to San Sebastian - Biarritz or Bilbao airport?
I have done some research and cannot determine which. Biarritz looks closer but it looks like you have to take a taxi for this trip whereas you can get the bus from Bilbao airport. We don't have a lot of time to play with so our preference is probably the one which gets us to SS the quickest.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia itinerary help
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 Help please
- 5 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 6 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 9 Perugia
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 13 Family vacation to europe
- 14 Paris cooking classes
- 15 Ronda Wine/biking
- 16 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 17 St Denis Cathedral
- 18 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 19 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 20 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 21 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 22 Rouen Tour Companies
- 23 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 24 Ireland itinerary help please
- 25 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please