My cousin and I are arriving in Madrid on May 1 (international flight, Emirates flight) at 1:45pm and need to get to San Sebastian that same day.
1. What would you recommend we take? Bus or train?
2. What are the websites where I can see the train and bus schedules, and buy tickets?
Thank you very much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 사이트 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 4 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 5 Greece
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 8 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 9 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 10 Iceland
- 11 Spain - day driver advice
- 12 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 13 London with Teens Trip Report
- 14 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 15 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 18 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 19 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 22 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 23 Lake Como AREA questions
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Exploring Lisbon & where else?