What is the closest rail station to Port Isaac (Bodmin?) and does anyone know the best way of getting from that point to Port Isaac (bus/taxi)? I know it's a long trip (from London) but I did it many years ago and don't mind however long it takes. Thanks!
Getting to Port Isaac
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 3 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 4 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 5 Stonehenge and Bath
- 6 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 7 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 8 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 9 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 10 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 11 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 12 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 13 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 14 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 18 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 19 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 Five nights in Extremadura
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 24 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 25 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain