I am reading on this board that many travelers try to access Ljubljana from Venice. Are there other European cities, into which we would fly from the U.S., from which access might be more convenient? We are planning to begin and end a tour of Slovenia/Croatia in Ljubljana. I believe there are flights from London into Ljubljana. Can other travelers please suggest major cities/airports from which train access might be most convenient?
Getting to Ljubljana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Europe
- 2 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 5 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 6 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 7 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 8 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 9 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 12 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 13 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 14 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 15 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 16 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 19 Matisse at Tate
- 20 Ireland Southwest
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 25 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary