Because my wife's a fan of William Morris, a visit to Kelmscott's a must. We'll be using public transport and know the bus stops at Leclade. We would walk, or perhaps taxi if possible one way, with a possible stop at Buscot Park. Trying to decide between Burford and Painswick as a base. Which would provide the easiest route to Leclade? Looks as though neither has a direct route. Also, any recommendations as to where to stay in either?
Getting to Kelmscott Manor
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How long in Venice?
- 2 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 3 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 4 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 5 First Time Going to Europe
- 6 Hotel in Rome?
- 7 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 8 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 9 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 10 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 11 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 12 Traditional food in Athens
- 13 After a Wild Thyme in Armenia: Retreat to Moscow
- 14 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 15 Getting cash in Spain
- 16 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 17 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 18 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 19 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 20 Russian Folk Dance program in Moscow
- 21 Greek Ferries in October - Q's
- 22 Cotswolds village base
- 23 Secure parking in Tarifa, Spain
- 24 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 25 atm cards in Spain