Because my wife's a fan of William Morris, a visit to Kelmscott's a must. We'll be using public transport and know the bus stops at Leclade. We would walk, or perhaps taxi if possible one way, with a possible stop at Buscot Park. Trying to decide between Burford and Painswick as a base. Which would provide the easiest route to Leclade? Looks as though neither has a direct route. Also, any recommendations as to where to stay in either?
Getting to Kelmscott Manor
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Scottish Passport
- 4 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 5 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 6 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 7 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 8 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 9 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 10 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 11 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 12 See You In Minsk
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Florence Hotel Advice
- 15 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 16 Italy tours
- 17 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 18 Air France strike
- 19 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 20 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 21 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 22 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 23 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 24 Best day trips from Paris
- 25 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges