We are staying in the Southwark area of London, near the Tate Modern, and need to get to Gatwick for a 10:50 am flight. Most of the routes on the regular trains stop once or twice en route but we thought it would be more convenient to take a regular train (and cheaper) rather than the Gatwick Express which leaves from Victoria. Does anyone have a suggestion as to which station in the south London area would be the best departure point?
Getting to Gatwick
- 1 Ovington Square Flat
- 2 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 3 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 4 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 5 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 6 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 7 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 8 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 9 jungfraujoch mid june
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 Hotels in Sorrento
- 12 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 13 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 14 Germany with 6 month old.
- 15 Day trip to Capri
- 16 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 17 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 18 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 19 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 20 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 21 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 22 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 23 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 24 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 25 day trips from Stuttgart