Hi. We were going to rent a car and drive from Lisbon to Ferragudo, but perhaps a train is easier with 2 kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Italy by car
- 3 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 4 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 5 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 6 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 7 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 8 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 9 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 10 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 11 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 12 Ireland in October?
- 13 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
- 14 Barcelona-Valencia- ??? - Barcelona
- 15 Driving through the Pyrenees
- 16 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 17 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 18 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 19 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 20 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 21 Lyon
- 22 Dolomites October 14-18
- 23 Traveling into Frankfurt and catching a flight to London
- 24 Le Marche, Italy
- 25 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!