Hi. We were going to rent a car and drive from Lisbon to Ferragudo, but perhaps a train is easier with 2 kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue des Rosiers
- 2 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 3 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 4 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 5 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 6 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 7 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 8 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 10 Italy museum tickets
- 11 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 12 What one thing in Paris?
- 13 sfo to europe
- 14 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 15 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 16 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 17 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 20 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 21 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 22 Holiday in Austria
- 23 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 24 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 25 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!