Hi we are staying in Oxford for two days. My father was born in Cheltenham so would like to go visit.. How long of a train ride is it? Do I need to purchase tickets ahead of time? Once there can we just walk around.. no car..or at least get a cab in to town if need be. Would it be worth leaving Oxford for the day and going there.. More interest for a 2o yr old girl? thanks..
getting to Cheltenham from Oxford.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 2 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 8 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 9 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 10 Story of the German Christmas star
- 11 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 12 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Three ferries to Mull
- 15 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 16 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 17 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 18 driving in france with kids
- 19 Southern Spain
- 20 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 21 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 22 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 23 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 24 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 25 Driving an RV in Switzerland