I need to get from Chicago to Brno and don't see any direct flights. It looks like the fastest/easiest option might be to fly into Vienna and then take the train.
Does anyone have any insight here or know of better options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 2 Berlin restaurant recs
- 3 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 4 12 days europe
- 5 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 6 5 day s in Belgrade
- 7 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 8 Travel WiFi - France
- 9 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 10 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 11 Gelato course in Rome?
- 12 Seville in late January
- 13 Italy for the first time
- 14 Drinks in Spain
- 15 RFID Protection
- 16 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 17 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 18 Beaches in Southern France
- 19 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 20 Norfolk base
- 21 Macedonia - the land of sun!
- 22 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 23 3 days to spend in europe
- 24 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 25 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!