I need to get from Chicago to Brno and don't see any direct flights. It looks like the fastest/easiest option might be to fly into Vienna and then take the train.
Does anyone have any insight here or know of better options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 2 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 5 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 6 Airport Transfer - Palma Mallorca
- 7 Basilicata region of southern Italy, also known as Lucania
- 8 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 9 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 12 Madrid airport question
- 13 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 14 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 17 vegetarian in spain
- 18 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 19 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 22 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 23 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 24 Imbros Gorge
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing