I need to get from Chicago to Brno and don't see any direct flights. It looks like the fastest/easiest option might be to fly into Vienna and then take the train.
Does anyone have any insight here or know of better options?
Getting to Brno (from the USA)
- 1 Visit to Russia - Money
- 2 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 3 Backpacking through Europe
- 4 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 5 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 What is the best food in France?
- 8 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 9 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 10 Visa to TURKEY
- 11 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 12 Istanbul Hotels
- 13 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 14 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 15 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 16 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 17 Paris metro
- 18 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 19 Berlin Hotels
- 20 ferry to Harwich
- 21 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 24 York Food and Drink Festival
- 25 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death