I need to get from Chicago to Brno and don't see any direct flights. It looks like the fastest/easiest option might be to fly into Vienna and then take the train.
Does anyone have any insight here or know of better options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Cooking Secrets
- 2 RHK's Fall escape
- 3 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 4 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 5 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 6 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 9 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 10 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 11 Verona or Athens?
- 12 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 13 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 14 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 15 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 16 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 17 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 18 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 19 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 20 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 21 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 22 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 23 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 24 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 25 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.