I need to get from Chicago to Brno and don't see any direct flights. It looks like the fastest/easiest option might be to fly into Vienna and then take the train.
Does anyone have any insight here or know of better options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bath/Cotswolds
- 2 Reports on trekking in Iceland
- 3 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 4 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 5 Thinking about the Fjords
- 6 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 7 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 8 Globus Iberian Tour
- 9 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 10 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 11 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 12 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 13 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 14 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 15 Poland to Austria In December
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 18 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 19 Tracking the Weather
- 20 Shorts in South of France?
- 21 2 weeks in the Balkans
- 22 Spain: train/rental car help
- 23 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 24 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 25 What's a must to buy in Paris?