Now my next question. I received so much help with my last question regarding getting to the Wieliczka Salt Mine from Krakow. We have decided we'd also like to go to Auschwitz-Birkenau while we are staying in Krakow. It is possible to do the Mine and also the concentration camps in one day? Again, we don't want to join an organized tour but find our own way there. All suggestions and tips will be appreciated.
Getting to Auschwitz from Krakow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 2 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 3 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 4 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 5 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 6 Scotland
- 7 itinerary help
- 8 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 9 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 10 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 16 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 17 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 18 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 19 Reims for a day
- 20 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 21 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 24 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 25 Not hot in Europe in July?