Now my next question. I received so much help with my last question regarding getting to the Wieliczka Salt Mine from Krakow. We have decided we'd also like to go to Auschwitz-Birkenau while we are staying in Krakow. It is possible to do the Mine and also the concentration camps in one day? Again, we don't want to join an organized tour but find our own way there. All suggestions and tips will be appreciated.
Getting to Auschwitz from Krakow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 2 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 3 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 4 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 5 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 6 Macarons!
- 7 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 8 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 9 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 10 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 11 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 12 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 13 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 14 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 15 Southern Turkey -- hiking the Lycian Way
- 16 Lycian Way
- 17 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 18 Rental Car in Paris
- 19 Lycian Way Self Guided Options
- 20 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 21 A week on the Amalfi Coast--Itinerary Advice Needed!
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 3 nights in sorrento/amalfi - please help with day planning
- 24 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 25 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast