Now my next question. I received so much help with my last question regarding getting to the Wieliczka Salt Mine from Krakow. We have decided we'd also like to go to Auschwitz-Birkenau while we are staying in Krakow. It is possible to do the Mine and also the concentration camps in one day? Again, we don't want to join an organized tour but find our own way there. All suggestions and tips will be appreciated.
Getting to Auschwitz from Krakow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 2 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 3 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 4 Naxos in May
- 5 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 6 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 7 Trains in Europe
- 8 Scuol, Switzerland
- 9 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 12 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 13 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 14 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 15 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 18 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 19 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 20 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 21 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 22 Paris and where else?
- 23 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 24 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 25 Eleanor's Pages