I am a filipina and recently living in France, my husband is half english and half french, we are planning to go to UK this december, (he's been to UK lots of times, but this time, im will be going with him.) Do i need to apply for visa going to UK? i am only holding a philippine passport with french spousal visa. Been calling on the English embassy in Paris to ask about it, but its always busy. Hope anyone can help me, thank you. Bonne journee.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아카지노＼✿＼『 BN77.ZE。AM 』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 카지노게임사이트＼✿＼『 BN77.ZE。AM 』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 카지노싸이트＼✿＼『 BN77.ZE。AM 』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 Rouen Tour Companies
- 5 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 6 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 9 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 What do after Bernia Express?
- 12 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 13 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 14 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 15 First time in London
- 16 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 17 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 18 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 19 Self drive tour companies
- 20 scotland
- 21 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Ischia
- 24 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 25 Barcelona