I am a filipina and recently living in France, my husband is half english and half french, we are planning to go to UK this december, (he's been to UK lots of times, but this time, im will be going with him.) Do i need to apply for visa going to UK? i am only holding a philippine passport with french spousal visa. Been calling on the English embassy in Paris to ask about it, but its always busy. Hope anyone can help me, thank you. Bonne journee.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cambrils
- 2 getting to CDG
- 3 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 6 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Amalfi Coast help
- 11 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 12 CDG airport and connection time
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 15 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 16 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 17 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 18 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 19 Trains in Alps and UK
- 20 Switzerland
- 21 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 22 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 23 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 24 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 25 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary