I am a filipina and recently living in France, my husband is half english and half french, we are planning to go to UK this december, (he's been to UK lots of times, but this time, im will be going with him.) Do i need to apply for visa going to UK? i am only holding a philippine passport with french spousal visa. Been calling on the English embassy in Paris to ask about it, but its always busy. Hope anyone can help me, thank you. Bonne journee.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 International Flight Question
- 5 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 8 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 9 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 12 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 13 Luggage Storage
- 14 LIsbon
- 15 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 16 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 23 Trip suggestion
- 24 Spain in July
- 25 Summer Travel order