I am a single 57 year old female with a lot of energy and have been doing a lot of soul searching the past couple of years. Raised the family, worked my butt off over the years with tons of overtime and have decided it is time for a little bit of fun!! Can't find anyone interested in having some adventures so as scary as it is, I am ready to try a solo trip to Ireland. I have been searching the internet for some small travel groups and have come across Vagabond Adventures of Ireland. Wondering if anyone has any experiences with this tour group or any other Ireland tours. I just don't want to see Ireland, I want to experience it. Scared, but excited to take a step out of my comfort zone for once in my life, but want to travel safely. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Getting Out of My Comfort Zone and Travelling Solo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 2 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 3 England and Scotland
- 4 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 7 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 8 Athens/Istanbul March
- 9 French open
- 10 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 11 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 12 Azores
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 15 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 16 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 17 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 18 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 19 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 20 Air pollution in Paris
- 21 tulips in the Netherland
- 22 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 23 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 24 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 25 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia