I am a single 57 year old female with a lot of energy and have been doing a lot of soul searching the past couple of years. Raised the family, worked my butt off over the years with tons of overtime and have decided it is time for a little bit of fun!! Can't find anyone interested in having some adventures so as scary as it is, I am ready to try a solo trip to Ireland. I have been searching the internet for some small travel groups and have come across Vagabond Adventures of Ireland. Wondering if anyone has any experiences with this tour group or any other Ireland tours. I just don't want to see Ireland, I want to experience it. Scared, but excited to take a step out of my comfort zone for once in my life, but want to travel safely. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Getting Out of My Comfort Zone and Travelling Solo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 2 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 3 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 4 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 5 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 6 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 7 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 8 Looking for add on city
- 9 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 10 walking guide in Paris
- 11 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 12 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 13 HM Car rental in Croatia...need feedback/advice
- 14 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 15 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 16 Trip to Pyrenees
- 17 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 18 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 19 Wine tours - without a car and on a budget!
- 20 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 21 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 22 Tour Company in Russia
- 23 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 24 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 25 Help Me Fill in the Blanks