Hi. My boyfriend and I have been talking about getting married in Rome. I have many friends there and it's where we had our first date. I'm sure there's tons of red tape to wade through in order to get married there, but does anybody have a clue as to how it's done, what needs to be planned and how long it takes? Please send any advice my way. Thanks so much!
Getting Married Abroad
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 Dublin Hostels
- 4 Avignon to London?
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 10 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 11 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 14 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 18 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 19 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 20 Traveling to Munich
- 21 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 22 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 23 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 24 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 25 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs