A co-worker and I will be in Worcester for work and will be heading into London for the weekend on Friday afternoon. We are trying to determine the best way to get to London.
We will have a rental car with us in Worcester. We do NOT want to take it into London. We can either drop it off in Worcester and take a train in, or drive towards London (drop it outside of London and then take a train into the city if there's a good option).
In London, we are staying at the Westminster Doubletree (8773 Yates Dr, Westminster).
Getting from Worcester to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 21 days
- 2 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 3 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 4 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 7 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 8 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 9 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 10 nearby cities to london
- 11 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 12 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 13 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 14 Swiss rail passes
- 15 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 16 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 17 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 18 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 19 Augsburg with kids
- 20 train to Vernon France
- 21 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Hotel in Venice
- 24 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 25 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!