A co-worker and I will be in Worcester for work and will be heading into London for the weekend on Friday afternoon. We are trying to determine the best way to get to London.
We will have a rental car with us in Worcester. We do NOT want to take it into London. We can either drop it off in Worcester and take a train in, or drive towards London (drop it outside of London and then take a train into the city if there's a good option).
In London, we are staying at the Westminster Doubletree (8773 Yates Dr, Westminster).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 4 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 5 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 6 Barcelona Car rental return
- 7 From London to Paris to US
- 8 My First Trip to Europe...
- 9 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 10 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 11 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 12 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 13 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 14 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 15 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 16 Edinburgh Festival Fireworks
- 17 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 18 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 19 Naples or Genoa
- 20 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 21 First time Europe trip for family of 4
- 22 Dover queues
- 23 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 24 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 25 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22