A co-worker and I will be in Worcester for work and will be heading into London for the weekend on Friday afternoon. We are trying to determine the best way to get to London.
We will have a rental car with us in Worcester. We do NOT want to take it into London. We can either drop it off in Worcester and take a train in, or drive towards London (drop it outside of London and then take a train into the city if there's a good option).
In London, we are staying at the Westminster Doubletree (8773 Yates Dr, Westminster).
Getting from Worcester to London
- 1 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Ireland in a week
- 4 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 5 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 6 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 7 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 8 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 9 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 10 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 11 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 16 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 17 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 22 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!