A co-worker and I will be in Worcester for work and will be heading into London for the weekend on Friday afternoon. We are trying to determine the best way to get to London.
We will have a rental car with us in Worcester. We do NOT want to take it into London. We can either drop it off in Worcester and take a train in, or drive towards London (drop it outside of London and then take a train into the city if there's a good option).
In London, we are staying at the Westminster Doubletree (8773 Yates Dr, Westminster).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Itenerary
- 2 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 3 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 4 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 5 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 6 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 7 The DCC scam is spreading
- 8 Lisbon and Seville Questions
- 9 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 10 14 days in Greece
- 11 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 12 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 13 Scotland
- 14 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 15 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 16 tipping
- 17 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 18 Domme or Monpazier?
- 19 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 20 How to travel from Heathrow Airport to Bath,England
- 21 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 22 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 23 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 24 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 25 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion