A co-worker and I will be in Worcester for work and will be heading into London for the weekend on Friday afternoon. We are trying to determine the best way to get to London.
We will have a rental car with us in Worcester. We do NOT want to take it into London. We can either drop it off in Worcester and take a train in, or drive towards London (drop it outside of London and then take a train into the city if there's a good option).
In London, we are staying at the Westminster Doubletree (8773 Yates Dr, Westminster).
Getting from Worcester to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 2 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 3 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 4 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 5 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 6 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 7 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 8 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 9 American Express
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 12 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 13 Three ferries to Mull
- 14 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 17 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 23 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 24 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 25 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014