A co-worker and I will be in Worcester for work and will be heading into London for the weekend on Friday afternoon. We are trying to determine the best way to get to London.
We will have a rental car with us in Worcester. We do NOT want to take it into London. We can either drop it off in Worcester and take a train in, or drive towards London (drop it outside of London and then take a train into the city if there's a good option).
In London, we are staying at the Westminster Doubletree (8773 Yates Dr, Westminster).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada to Madrid
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 Where to buy Saffron?
- 4 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 5 Barcelona cooking classes
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 8 1st time in ZURICH
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 12 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 13 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 14 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 15 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 16 If you had to choose one......
- 17 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 18 House Hunting in France
- 19 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 Cognac transportation?
- 21 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 22 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 23 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 24 Naples, Italy
- 25 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich