A co-worker and I will be in Worcester for work and will be heading into London for the weekend on Friday afternoon. We are trying to determine the best way to get to London.
We will have a rental car with us in Worcester. We do NOT want to take it into London. We can either drop it off in Worcester and take a train in, or drive towards London (drop it outside of London and then take a train into the city if there's a good option).
In London, we are staying at the Westminster Doubletree (8773 Yates Dr, Westminster).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 European Championship
- 4 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 5 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 6 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 7 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 8 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 9 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 10 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 11 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 12 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 13 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 14 Scenic full day drive from Bacharach & return?
- 15 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 16 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 17 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 18 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 19 Le Marche, Italy
- 20 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 21 Ballet Bolshoi
- 22 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 23 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 24 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 25 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities