Anybody have any suggestions on the cheapest and easiest way for us to get to our hotel from Vienna Airport? My husband and I land at 10.50pm and we are going to try to travel pretty light. We were thinking of taking the CAT and then the U-Bahn. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Getting from Vienna Airport to Messe Prater
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 7 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 8 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 9 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 10 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 11 Europe in 21 days
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 14 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 15 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 16 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Spain Questions
- 19 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 20 Avignon to London?
- 21 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 22 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 25 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus