Anybody have any suggestions on the cheapest and easiest way for us to get to our hotel from Vienna Airport? My husband and I land at 10.50pm and we are going to try to travel pretty light. We were thinking of taking the CAT and then the U-Bahn. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Getting from Vienna Airport to Messe Prater
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 2 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 3 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 4 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 5 Where to stay in Prague?
- 6 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 7 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 8 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 9 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 10 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 11 scotland trave;
- 12 London Food Tour
- 13 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 14 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 15 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 16 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 17 25 days in Europe
- 18 Family trip to France with kids
- 19 London with Kids
- 20 Where to stay in London
- 21 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 22 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 23 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 24 10 Days in Switzerland
- 25 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?