I am flying into Trieste in early October and need to in Ljubljana on the same day. My flight arrives at 2.30 in the afternoon. Whilst there are supposed to be numerous rail and bus connections, I am having great difficulties actually getting information on times and prices and where you need to get to in Trieste. Does anyone have any advice?
Getting from Trieste to Ljubljana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 2 Madrid and London
- 3 3 weeks in Europe
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 6 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 7 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 8 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 9 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 10 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 11 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 12 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 13 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 14 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 15 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 16 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 17 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 18 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 19 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 20 What to wear
- 21 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 22 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 23 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 24 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 25 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28