We (husband, teenage son and I) are arriving in Athens on 16th May from Cairo. We shall be staying in Arion Athens Hotel (Agiou Dimitriou 18, end of Kalamida street). What would be best way to go from the airport to the hotel (we will have 3 suitcases) ?
From Athens, we shall go to Santorini and Mykonos and return to Athens by Aegean Air. What would be the best way to travel from the airport to Acropolis Select Hotel (Falirou, Koukaki) ?
Thanks for the help...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome travel book, Nice extra
- 2 Chania
- 3 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 4 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 7 Spanish food - not that special?
- 8 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 11 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 12 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 13 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 19 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 20 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 21 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 22 Car rental in Santorini port
- 23 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 24 Renting a car in Greece
- 25 Sim card/Amsterdam