We (husband, teenage son and I) are arriving in Athens on 16th May from Cairo. We shall be staying in Arion Athens Hotel (Agiou Dimitriou 18, end of Kalamida street). What would be best way to go from the airport to the hotel (we will have 3 suitcases) ?
From Athens, we shall go to Santorini and Mykonos and return to Athens by Aegean Air. What would be the best way to travel from the airport to Acropolis Select Hotel (Falirou, Koukaki) ?
Thanks for the help...
Getting from the airport to the hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 3 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 4 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 5 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 6 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 7 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 8 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 9 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 10 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 11 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 14 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 15 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 16 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 19 Question on France travel
- 20 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 21 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 22 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)