We (husband, teenage son and I) are arriving in Athens on 16th May from Cairo. We shall be staying in Arion Athens Hotel (Agiou Dimitriou 18, end of Kalamida street). What would be best way to go from the airport to the hotel (we will have 3 suitcases) ?
From Athens, we shall go to Santorini and Mykonos and return to Athens by Aegean Air. What would be the best way to travel from the airport to Acropolis Select Hotel (Falirou, Koukaki) ?
Thanks for the help...
Getting from the airport to the hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and London
- 2 3 weeks in Europe
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 5 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 6 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 7 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 8 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 9 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 10 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 11 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 12 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 13 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 14 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 15 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 16 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 17 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 18 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 19 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 20 What to wear
- 21 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 22 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 23 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 24 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 25 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28