We (husband, teenage son and I) are arriving in Athens on 16th May from Cairo. We shall be staying in Arion Athens Hotel (Agiou Dimitriou 18, end of Kalamida street). What would be best way to go from the airport to the hotel (we will have 3 suitcases) ?
From Athens, we shall go to Santorini and Mykonos and return to Athens by Aegean Air. What would be the best way to travel from the airport to Acropolis Select Hotel (Falirou, Koukaki) ?
Thanks for the help...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 3 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 4 A Month stay in Southern France
- 5 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 Revised itinerary for italy
- 8 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 Hotel in Vienna
- 13 Places of interest
- 14 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 15 Switzerland in November?
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 18 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 19 vienna
- 20 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 21 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 22 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 25 Oxford England Accommodations