We (husband, teenage son and I) are arriving in Athens on 16th May from Cairo. We shall be staying in Arion Athens Hotel (Agiou Dimitriou 18, end of Kalamida street). What would be best way to go from the airport to the hotel (we will have 3 suitcases) ?
From Athens, we shall go to Santorini and Mykonos and return to Athens by Aegean Air. What would be the best way to travel from the airport to Acropolis Select Hotel (Falirou, Koukaki) ?
Thanks for the help...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 4 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 5 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 6 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 7 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 8 French open 2017
- 9 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 10 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 11 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 12 Best Way to Get Two Single Day-Grounds, French Open (tennis) Tickets?
- 13 Rental car return in Nice
- 14 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 15 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 16 Milan airport to Duomo area by train?
- 17 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 18 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 19 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 20 Como or Bellagio
- 21 Alhambra
- 22 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 23 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 24 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 25 where to stay in Malta