We (husband, teenage son and I) are arriving in Athens on 16th May from Cairo. We shall be staying in Arion Athens Hotel (Agiou Dimitriou 18, end of Kalamida street). What would be best way to go from the airport to the hotel (we will have 3 suitcases) ?
From Athens, we shall go to Santorini and Mykonos and return to Athens by Aegean Air. What would be the best way to travel from the airport to Acropolis Select Hotel (Falirou, Koukaki) ?
Thanks for the help...
Getting from the airport to the hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Late night train from Prague
- 2 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 3 Spending money in Italy?
- 4 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 5 staying a month or so in each place
- 6 December honeymoon in Europe
- 7 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 8 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 9 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 10 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 11 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 12 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 13 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 14 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 15 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 18 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 19 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 20 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 21 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 22 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 23 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 24 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 25 Paris: A Classical Music Concert