We (husband, teenage son and I) are arriving in Athens on 16th May from Cairo. We shall be staying in Arion Athens Hotel (Agiou Dimitriou 18, end of Kalamida street). What would be best way to go from the airport to the hotel (we will have 3 suitcases) ?
From Athens, we shall go to Santorini and Mykonos and return to Athens by Aegean Air. What would be the best way to travel from the airport to Acropolis Select Hotel (Falirou, Koukaki) ?
Thanks for the help...
Getting from the airport to the hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 2 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 3 Help With Vienna
- 4 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 7 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 8 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 9 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 10 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 11 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 12 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 13 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 14 Nice or Marseille??
- 15 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 16 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 17 Air pollution in Paris
- 18 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 19 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 20 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 21 France, Italy and Greec
- 22 gites de france or agritourism
- 23 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?