We (husband, teenage son and I) are arriving in Athens on 16th May from Cairo. We shall be staying in Arion Athens Hotel (Agiou Dimitriou 18, end of Kalamida street). What would be best way to go from the airport to the hotel (we will have 3 suitcases) ?
From Athens, we shall go to Santorini and Mykonos and return to Athens by Aegean Air. What would be the best way to travel from the airport to Acropolis Select Hotel (Falirou, Koukaki) ?
Thanks for the help...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 3 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 4 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 5 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 6 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 7 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 8 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 9 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 12 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 13 Salzburg itinerary review
- 14 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 15 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 16 Milan and Lake Como
- 17 weekend from cologne germany
- 18 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 19 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 20 Switzerland in September
- 21 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 22 Where to eat in Rome?
- 23 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 24 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more