We (husband, teenage son and I) are arriving in Athens on 16th May from Cairo. We shall be staying in Arion Athens Hotel (Agiou Dimitriou 18, end of Kalamida street). What would be best way to go from the airport to the hotel (we will have 3 suitcases) ?
From Athens, we shall go to Santorini and Mykonos and return to Athens by Aegean Air. What would be the best way to travel from the airport to Acropolis Select Hotel (Falirou, Koukaki) ?
Thanks for the help...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Europe!
- 2 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 3 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 4 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 5 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 6 visa appointment experience
- 7 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 8 4 week trip Turkey
- 9 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 10 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 11 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 12 Holiday in Austria
- 13 Paris Under Seige...
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 15 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 16 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 17 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 18 Rue des Rosiers
- 19 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 20 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 21 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 22 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 23 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 24 Scotland Trip
- 25 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris