I am trying to arrange for a ticket from St Pierre des Corps to the Bastille
Do I have to go to CDG then back to the Gare du Nord and get a metro or is there a quicker route
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 2 Athens Help
- 3 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 4 Sicily help
- 5 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 6 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 7 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 8 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 9 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 10 Cork questions
- 11 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 12 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 13 Borghese Gallery Question
- 14 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 15 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 16 London vacation rental agency
- 17 Trains in Italy
- 18 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 19 Sim Card
- 20 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 21 Airline to Rome
- 22 Finland around Christmas time?
- 23 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 24 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 25 To the top of Europe, and back again.