I am in the states and it looks like I need a little insight. I can get tickets from the states to our destinations in the EU, but travel between destinations is super expensive.
We're looking at spending 1 week near Valencia and 1 week in Slovenia. On US-based airline sites I am getting really high prices for one-way travel between Spain and Slovenia. We are not able to take the train (makes Mr. Viddy sick) and I think renting a car isn't an option.
If you are stateside, how would you search for tickets? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 2 Prague itinerary advice
- 3 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 6 Santorini lodging
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 Ireland
- 9 Killarney
- 10 Italian car factory tours
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 13 No Periods in British Written English!
- 14 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 15 Self drive tour companies
- 16 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 17 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 18 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 19 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 20 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 21 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 22 10 day Italy
- 23 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 24 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 25 Amalfi or Tuscany?