I am in the states and it looks like I need a little insight. I can get tickets from the states to our destinations in the EU, but travel between destinations is super expensive.
We're looking at spending 1 week near Valencia and 1 week in Slovenia. On US-based airline sites I am getting really high prices for one-way travel between Spain and Slovenia. We are not able to take the train (makes Mr. Viddy sick) and I think renting a car isn't an option.
If you are stateside, how would you search for tickets? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 2 Rome or Venice first
- 3 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 6 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 7 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 8 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 9 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 10 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 11 Berlin
- 12 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 13 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 14 Europe First Timers
- 15 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 16 Apartment Montreux area
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 18 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 19 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 20 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 21 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 22 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 23 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 24 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 25 Lille Braderie 2017