I am in the states and it looks like I need a little insight. I can get tickets from the states to our destinations in the EU, but travel between destinations is super expensive.
We're looking at spending 1 week near Valencia and 1 week in Slovenia. On US-based airline sites I am getting really high prices for one-way travel between Spain and Slovenia. We are not able to take the train (makes Mr. Viddy sick) and I think renting a car isn't an option.
If you are stateside, how would you search for tickets? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Getting from Spain to the Balkans
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 2 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 3 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 4 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 5 Questions for Paris residents
- 6 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 7 Sea side in Italy
- 8 Train tickets within Italy
- 9 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 10 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 11 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 12 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 13 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 14 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 15 Central European train travel
- 16 Southwestern England
- 17 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 18 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 19 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 20 In Paris on my own
- 21 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 24 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 25 Venice - apartment??????