I am in the states and it looks like I need a little insight. I can get tickets from the states to our destinations in the EU, but travel between destinations is super expensive.
We're looking at spending 1 week near Valencia and 1 week in Slovenia. On US-based airline sites I am getting really high prices for one-way travel between Spain and Slovenia. We are not able to take the train (makes Mr. Viddy sick) and I think renting a car isn't an option.
If you are stateside, how would you search for tickets? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Getting from Spain to the Balkans
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 2 3 weeks in Europe
- 3 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 4 staying a month or so in each place
- 5 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 6 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 7 10 days in England
- 8 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 9 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 10 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 11 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 12 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 13 Self-driving tips for France
- 14 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 15 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 16 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 17 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 20 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 21 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 22 Stay away from EF Tours
- 23 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 24 going to italy
- 25 If you had a week in Switzerland...