I am in the states and it looks like I need a little insight. I can get tickets from the states to our destinations in the EU, but travel between destinations is super expensive.
We're looking at spending 1 week near Valencia and 1 week in Slovenia. On US-based airline sites I am getting really high prices for one-way travel between Spain and Slovenia. We are not able to take the train (makes Mr. Viddy sick) and I think renting a car isn't an option.
If you are stateside, how would you search for tickets? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Getting from Spain to the Balkans
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 3 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 6 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 7 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 10 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 11 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 12 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 13 Hotel in Venice
- 14 Day trip on the Rhine
- 15 Avignon to London?
- 16 Swiss rail passes
- 17 Day trips
- 18 Europe in 21 days
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 21 Day trip from London to Paris
- 22 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 23 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 24 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 25 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?