I am in the states and it looks like I need a little insight. I can get tickets from the states to our destinations in the EU, but travel between destinations is super expensive.
We're looking at spending 1 week near Valencia and 1 week in Slovenia. On US-based airline sites I am getting really high prices for one-way travel between Spain and Slovenia. We are not able to take the train (makes Mr. Viddy sick) and I think renting a car isn't an option.
If you are stateside, how would you search for tickets? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 2 How big backpack do I need?
- 3 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 4 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 5 Munich Under Attack...
- 6 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 7 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 8 Homeaway/Owners Direct New contract
- 9 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 10 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 11 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 12 From Genoa to Rome...
- 13 Greece Itinerary
- 14 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 15 Spain in November
- 16 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 17 3 Days in Naples...
- 18 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 19 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 20 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 21 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 22 Dentix in Spain
- 23 First trip - destination advice!
- 24 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 25 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)