I am in the states and it looks like I need a little insight. I can get tickets from the states to our destinations in the EU, but travel between destinations is super expensive.
We're looking at spending 1 week near Valencia and 1 week in Slovenia. On US-based airline sites I am getting really high prices for one-way travel between Spain and Slovenia. We are not able to take the train (makes Mr. Viddy sick) and I think renting a car isn't an option.
If you are stateside, how would you search for tickets? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Getting from Spain to the Balkans
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 2 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 3 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 4 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 7 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 8 Istanbul water
- 9 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 10 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 11 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 12 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 13 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 14 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 15 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 16 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 17 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 18 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 19 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 20 Day Trips from Nice
- 21 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 22 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 23 Madrid: City Views
- 24 How much luggage?????
- 25 Cornwall or Paris?