I am in the states and it looks like I need a little insight. I can get tickets from the states to our destinations in the EU, but travel between destinations is super expensive.
We're looking at spending 1 week near Valencia and 1 week in Slovenia. On US-based airline sites I am getting really high prices for one-way travel between Spain and Slovenia. We are not able to take the train (makes Mr. Viddy sick) and I think renting a car isn't an option.
If you are stateside, how would you search for tickets? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트주소】생중계카지노
- 2 테크노카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브바카라～온라인바카라주소
- 3 dinner jackets
- 4 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 5 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 6 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 9 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 10 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 11 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 12 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 13 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 14 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 15 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 16 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 17 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 18 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 19 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 20 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 Piedmont as a destination
- 24 2 weeks Europe trip
- 25 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017