I am in the states and it looks like I need a little insight. I can get tickets from the states to our destinations in the EU, but travel between destinations is super expensive.
We're looking at spending 1 week near Valencia and 1 week in Slovenia. On US-based airline sites I am getting really high prices for one-way travel between Spain and Slovenia. We are not able to take the train (makes Mr. Viddy sick) and I think renting a car isn't an option.
If you are stateside, how would you search for tickets? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 2 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 3 Reserve train tickets Bern to Wengen if already have BO regional pass?
- 4 Cornwall and Germany
- 5 Edinburgh Questions...
- 6 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 7 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 8 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 9 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 10 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 11 Holding bags in Paris
- 12 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 13 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 14 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 15 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 17 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 18 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 19 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 20 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 21 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 22 ICELAND DAY 2 and 3!
- 23 Anyone ever used Northwest Walks or Sherpa for a C2C England hike?
- 24 SIXT car rental uk
- 25 Where to stay in Delft and Antwerp