I am in the states and it looks like I need a little insight. I can get tickets from the states to our destinations in the EU, but travel between destinations is super expensive.
We're looking at spending 1 week near Valencia and 1 week in Slovenia. On US-based airline sites I am getting really high prices for one-way travel between Spain and Slovenia. We are not able to take the train (makes Mr. Viddy sick) and I think renting a car isn't an option.
If you are stateside, how would you search for tickets? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 2 Planning Advice!
- 3 Driving Vespa's in Florence
- 4 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 5 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 6 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 7 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 8 Our European adventures
- 9 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 10 Crete (and Santorini ) Trip Report
- 11 Scotland November 2015
- 12 1 day trip from Nice
- 13 Norway holiday locations
- 14 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 15 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 16 Help with itinerary
- 17 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 18 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 19 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 20 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 21 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 22 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 23 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 24 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 25 Bellagio Accomodations in October