I am in the states and it looks like I need a little insight. I can get tickets from the states to our destinations in the EU, but travel between destinations is super expensive.
We're looking at spending 1 week near Valencia and 1 week in Slovenia. On US-based airline sites I am getting really high prices for one-way travel between Spain and Slovenia. We are not able to take the train (makes Mr. Viddy sick) and I think renting a car isn't an option.
If you are stateside, how would you search for tickets? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Getting from Spain to the Balkans
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 2 Venice - boats on canals
- 3 ITALY
- 4 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 5 Paris first then where?
- 6 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 7 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 8 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 9 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 10 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 11 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 12 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 13 Akrotiri Tours
- 14 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 15 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 16 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 17 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 18 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 19 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 20 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 21 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 22 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 23 Northern Spain
- 24 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 25 London hotel tax is 20%