I am in the states and it looks like I need a little insight. I can get tickets from the states to our destinations in the EU, but travel between destinations is super expensive.
We're looking at spending 1 week near Valencia and 1 week in Slovenia. On US-based airline sites I am getting really high prices for one-way travel between Spain and Slovenia. We are not able to take the train (makes Mr. Viddy sick) and I think renting a car isn't an option.
If you are stateside, how would you search for tickets? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Getting from Spain to the Balkans
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best data sim
- 2 3-4 days in Italy before Monaco Conference suggestions
- 3 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 4 Italy tours
- 5 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 6 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 7 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 8 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 9 1st time to europe- from 0ct 3-26 2014 train advance ticket advice
- 10 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 11 Crete Island - off the beaten track
- 12 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 13 Escargot
- 14 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 15 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 16 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 17 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 18 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 19 Interested In Coach Passes
- 20 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 21 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 22 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 23 Alterations to night trains routes
- 24 first family trip to Switzerland
- 25 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich