I am in the states and it looks like I need a little insight. I can get tickets from the states to our destinations in the EU, but travel between destinations is super expensive.
We're looking at spending 1 week near Valencia and 1 week in Slovenia. On US-based airline sites I am getting really high prices for one-way travel between Spain and Slovenia. We are not able to take the train (makes Mr. Viddy sick) and I think renting a car isn't an option.
If you are stateside, how would you search for tickets? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in August
- 2 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 3 Andalucia Spain
- 4 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 7 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 8 Vigo Spain????
- 9 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 10 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 11 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 12 Visiting Zurich
- 13 Help with Spain Itinerary
- 14 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 15 Christmas in Spain
- 16 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 17 Train travel to and from Paris
- 18 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 19 Zadar or Sibenik
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 22 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 23 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 24 Driving in Italy
- 25 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning