I am in the states and it looks like I need a little insight. I can get tickets from the states to our destinations in the EU, but travel between destinations is super expensive.
We're looking at spending 1 week near Valencia and 1 week in Slovenia. On US-based airline sites I am getting really high prices for one-way travel between Spain and Slovenia. We are not able to take the train (makes Mr. Viddy sick) and I think renting a car isn't an option.
If you are stateside, how would you search for tickets? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 2 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 3 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 4 3 weeks in Sardinia
- 5 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 6 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 7 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 8 5 top Scams in Paris
- 9 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 10 It was found out that during the night, the skin goes through a process
- 11 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 12 French Prem Train Fares
- 13 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 14 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 15 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 16 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 17 Questions about regionale trains
- 18 Rental car in Italy
- 19 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 20 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 21 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 22 Rome to Venice via Val d'Orcia , Tuscany in 1 day
- 23 15 nights in Italy
- 24 Rome Private Tours
- 25 Rome Sistine Chapel Night Tour