I am in the states and it looks like I need a little insight. I can get tickets from the states to our destinations in the EU, but travel between destinations is super expensive.
We're looking at spending 1 week near Valencia and 1 week in Slovenia. On US-based airline sites I am getting really high prices for one-way travel between Spain and Slovenia. We are not able to take the train (makes Mr. Viddy sick) and I think renting a car isn't an option.
If you are stateside, how would you search for tickets? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Getting from Spain to the Balkans
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 2 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 8 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 9 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 10 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 11 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 12 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 13 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 16 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 17 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 18 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 19 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 20 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 21 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 24 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 25 England's Ruined Abbeys