I am in the states and it looks like I need a little insight. I can get tickets from the states to our destinations in the EU, but travel between destinations is super expensive.
We're looking at spending 1 week near Valencia and 1 week in Slovenia. On US-based airline sites I am getting really high prices for one-way travel between Spain and Slovenia. We are not able to take the train (makes Mr. Viddy sick) and I think renting a car isn't an option.
If you are stateside, how would you search for tickets? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Recovery CONTACT ☎1:800:540:6830 YAHOO Mail Technical HELPLINE
- 2 USA : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O :683O YAHOO ACCOUNT 24*7
- 3 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 4 One night in the Dolomites
- 5 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 6 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 7 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 8 Itinery help Crete
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 11 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 12 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 13 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 14 3 nights in Madrid
- 15 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 16 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 17 London 6 day itinerary
- 18 Rome hotel
- 19 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 20 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 21 London Hotel - Different Request
- 22 alcazar question and seville advice
- 23 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 24 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 25 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast