I am in the states and it looks like I need a little insight. I can get tickets from the states to our destinations in the EU, but travel between destinations is super expensive.
We're looking at spending 1 week near Valencia and 1 week in Slovenia. On US-based airline sites I am getting really high prices for one-way travel between Spain and Slovenia. We are not able to take the train (makes Mr. Viddy sick) and I think renting a car isn't an option.
If you are stateside, how would you search for tickets? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, Spain and France
- 2 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 3 May or September?
- 4 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 5 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 6 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 7 Tell me about the Dupleix Metro stop area of Paris
- 8 First Trip to Italy. Need Help on Accommodations in Tuscany
- 9 Valencia Oct 6-8 Swim in Sea?
- 10 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 11 Restaurant recommendations in Cascais Portugal
- 12 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 13 Paris-Best to visit end of October.. or during Christmas time?
- 14 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 15 Montpellier - A few questions
- 16 My summer in Paris
- 17 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 18 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 19 November in Greece
- 20 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 21 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 22 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 23 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 24 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 25 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans