I am in the states and it looks like I need a little insight. I can get tickets from the states to our destinations in the EU, but travel between destinations is super expensive.
We're looking at spending 1 week near Valencia and 1 week in Slovenia. On US-based airline sites I am getting really high prices for one-way travel between Spain and Slovenia. We are not able to take the train (makes Mr. Viddy sick) and I think renting a car isn't an option.
If you are stateside, how would you search for tickets? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Getting from Spain to the Balkans
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London with Kids
- 2 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 3 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 4 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 5 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 6 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 7 Napoli logistics
- 8 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 9 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 10 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 11 Where to stay in London
- 12 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 13 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 14 Where to stay in Prague?
- 15 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 16 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 17 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 18 scotland trave;
- 19 London Food Tour
- 20 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 21 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 22 25 days in Europe
- 23 Family trip to France with kids
- 24 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 25 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.