I am in the states and it looks like I need a little insight. I can get tickets from the states to our destinations in the EU, but travel between destinations is super expensive.
We're looking at spending 1 week near Valencia and 1 week in Slovenia. On US-based airline sites I am getting really high prices for one-way travel between Spain and Slovenia. We are not able to take the train (makes Mr. Viddy sick) and I think renting a car isn't an option.
If you are stateside, how would you search for tickets? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 2 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 3 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 4 Barcelona Itinerary
- 5 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 6 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 7 Barcelona sites: attire
- 8 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 9 What train pass for Paris?
- 10 Cheap buses in Germany/Austria
- 11 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 12 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 13 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 14 short trip klon to koblenz
- 15 Rome Walking Guide
- 16 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 17 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 18 Paris Visite pass
- 19 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 20 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 21 Cinque Terre
- 22 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 23 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 24 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY