I am in the states and it looks like I need a little insight. I can get tickets from the states to our destinations in the EU, but travel between destinations is super expensive.
We're looking at spending 1 week near Valencia and 1 week in Slovenia. On US-based airline sites I am getting really high prices for one-way travel between Spain and Slovenia. We are not able to take the train (makes Mr. Viddy sick) and I think renting a car isn't an option.
If you are stateside, how would you search for tickets? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Getting from Spain to the Balkans
- 1 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 2 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 3 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 4 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 5 France: CDG to Beaune
- 6 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 7 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 8 Norway experts needed.
- 9 Mid-Night sun in Scandinavia
- 10 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 11 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)
- 12 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 13 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 14 Don't slight Bruges
- 15 Lucerne where to stay
- 16 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 17 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 18 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 19 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 20 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 21 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 22 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 23 Travel in Spain
- 24 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report