I am in the states and it looks like I need a little insight. I can get tickets from the states to our destinations in the EU, but travel between destinations is super expensive.
We're looking at spending 1 week near Valencia and 1 week in Slovenia. On US-based airline sites I am getting really high prices for one-way travel between Spain and Slovenia. We are not able to take the train (makes Mr. Viddy sick) and I think renting a car isn't an option.
If you are stateside, how would you search for tickets? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 2 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 3 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 4 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 5 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 7 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 8 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 9 Netflix and Hulu
- 10 Taxi Heathrow
- 11 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 12 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 13 Car rental return Nice
- 14 3/4/ days South of France
- 15 Rental car return in Nice
- 16 Antwerp Tram
- 17 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 20 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 21 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 22 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 23 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 24 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 25 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.