I am in the states and it looks like I need a little insight. I can get tickets from the states to our destinations in the EU, but travel between destinations is super expensive.
We're looking at spending 1 week near Valencia and 1 week in Slovenia. On US-based airline sites I am getting really high prices for one-way travel between Spain and Slovenia. We are not able to take the train (makes Mr. Viddy sick) and I think renting a car isn't an option.
If you are stateside, how would you search for tickets? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Getting from Spain to the Balkans
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 2 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 3 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 4 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 5 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 6 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 7 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 8 Is Capri overrated?
- 9 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 10 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 11 9 days in switzerland
- 12 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 13 Amsterdam restaurants
- 14 Train des Pignes
- 15 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 16 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 17 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 18 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 19 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 22 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK
- 23 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 24 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 25 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe