I am in the states and it looks like I need a little insight. I can get tickets from the states to our destinations in the EU, but travel between destinations is super expensive.
We're looking at spending 1 week near Valencia and 1 week in Slovenia. On US-based airline sites I am getting really high prices for one-way travel between Spain and Slovenia. We are not able to take the train (makes Mr. Viddy sick) and I think renting a car isn't an option.
If you are stateside, how would you search for tickets? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 2 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 3 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 4 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 5 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 6 What clothes?
- 7 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 8 Croatia Itenerary
- 9 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 10 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 11 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 12 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 13 Bavaria in August
- 14 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 15 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 16 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 17 Bandol port of call
- 18 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 19 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 20 August
- 21 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 22 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 23 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 24 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 25 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary