I am in the states and it looks like I need a little insight. I can get tickets from the states to our destinations in the EU, but travel between destinations is super expensive.
We're looking at spending 1 week near Valencia and 1 week in Slovenia. On US-based airline sites I am getting really high prices for one-way travel between Spain and Slovenia. We are not able to take the train (makes Mr. Viddy sick) and I think renting a car isn't an option.
If you are stateside, how would you search for tickets? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Getting from Spain to the Balkans
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 2 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 5 Best beach town in Italy?
- 6 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 7 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 8 Help with England/Wales tour
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 10 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 11 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 12 Is Venice really dirty?
- 13 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 14 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 15 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 16 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 17 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 18 Cotswold Churches
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 21 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 22 Italy in October 2015
- 23 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 24 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 25 I dream of Europe