I will be doing a one month trip through Europe with an end in South Spain (probably Seville). I was wondering what would be the easiest way to get to Stockholm Sweden, or Orebro to be exact. I was thinking that a flight from Seville to Copenhagen and then a train would be the easiest. Does anyone know anything about doing this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://isscamreview.com/cash-formula/
- 2 England and Wales by public transport
- 3 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 4 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 5 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 6 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 7 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 8 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 9 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 10 MiFi in Italy
- 11 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 12 One quick week -- where in France?
- 13 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 14 Guides - Matera
- 15 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 16 Spain Itinerary Help
- 17 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 18 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 19 Ravello to Paestum
- 20 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 21 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 22 Girona and Besalau
- 23 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 24 London Itinerary and Questions
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.