I will be doing a one month trip through Europe with an end in South Spain (probably Seville). I was wondering what would be the easiest way to get to Stockholm Sweden, or Orebro to be exact. I was thinking that a flight from Seville to Copenhagen and then a train would be the easiest. Does anyone know anything about doing this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 2 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 3 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 4 10 nights in France
- 5 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 6 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 7 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 8 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 9 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 10 Questions about Italy again
- 11 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 12 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 13 What clothes?
- 14 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 15 Car rental in Caen?
- 16 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 17 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 18 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 19 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Northwest Italy?
- 21 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 22 Bavaria in August
- 23 Switzerland in 8 days
- 24 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 25 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view