I will be doing a one month trip through Europe with an end in South Spain (probably Seville). I was wondering what would be the easiest way to get to Stockholm Sweden, or Orebro to be exact. I was thinking that a flight from Seville to Copenhagen and then a train would be the easiest. Does anyone know anything about doing this?
Getting from Southern Spain to Sweden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I need a haircut
- 2 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 3 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 4 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 5 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 6 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 9 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 10 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 11 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 12 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 13 We Need a Pact
- 14 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 15 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 16 german rail ticket question
- 17 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 18 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 19 flea markets in France
- 20 Italy vacation rental help
- 21 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 24 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 25 Honeymooning in Europe