I will be doing a one month trip through Europe with an end in South Spain (probably Seville). I was wondering what would be the easiest way to get to Stockholm Sweden, or Orebro to be exact. I was thinking that a flight from Seville to Copenhagen and then a train would be the easiest. Does anyone know anything about doing this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 2 Vatican tour
- 3 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 4 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 Couscous
- 7 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 8 Lisbon
- 9 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 10 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 11 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 12 Italian lake cruise
- 13 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 Tuscany Itinerary
- 16 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 17 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 18 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 19 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 20 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 21 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 22 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 23 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 24 London in Winter Report
- 25 driving from London to Lourdes