I will be doing a one month trip through Europe with an end in South Spain (probably Seville). I was wondering what would be the easiest way to get to Stockholm Sweden, or Orebro to be exact. I was thinking that a flight from Seville to Copenhagen and then a train would be the easiest. Does anyone know anything about doing this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 3 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 4 Place to stay
- 5 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 6 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 7 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 8 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 9 London advice
- 10 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 11 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 12 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 13 Another Question re Scotland
- 14 Train up the Jungfrau
- 15 Charming areas to explore in London
- 16 Valencia, Spain
- 17 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 18 Visit to Engand
- 19 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 20 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 21 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 22 Driver"s License & Language
- 23 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 credit and debit cards