I will be doing a one month trip through Europe with an end in South Spain (probably Seville). I was wondering what would be the easiest way to get to Stockholm Sweden, or Orebro to be exact. I was thinking that a flight from Seville to Copenhagen and then a train would be the easiest. Does anyone know anything about doing this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 2 European Championship
- 3 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 4 Six ways Brexit could hit Americans, item from the BBC
- 5 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 6 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
- 7 Lake Garda- Italy
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 10 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 11 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 12 Trains France/Switzerland
- 13 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 14 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 15 Florence pass yeh or neh
- 16 Bursa/Iznik
- 17 Paris gtg in October?
- 18 Belgian airports
- 19 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 20 Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots
- 21 Is Venice overrated?
- 22 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 23 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 24 Greece Travel Advice
- 25 Travel Pass Suggestion