I will be doing a one month trip through Europe with an end in South Spain (probably Seville). I was wondering what would be the easiest way to get to Stockholm Sweden, or Orebro to be exact. I was thinking that a flight from Seville to Copenhagen and then a train would be the easiest. Does anyone know anything about doing this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 2 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 3 Venice
- 4 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 5 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 6 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 11 Scotland and London 21 days
- 12 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 13 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 14 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 15 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 16 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 17 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 18 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Capri in July
- 21 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 22 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 23 help with Italy itinerary
- 24 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 25 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!