Thanks to all the help from this forum we have figured out our July honeymoon!
We booked our flights for approx. $1200 each, so not TOO bad. We're flying into and out of Rome. I believe we arrive around 10 am or so...
Once we get there we need to get down to the Amalfi Coast where we're staying for the first week. We're staying at the Appartamento Rodolfo which is about 3km from Amalfi and 12km from Positano. We hope it's a good spot!
Can anyone help us with the best way to get there from Rome? I've read suggestions that say to take the train to Salerno and then a bus or ferry? Also, what are the best day trips to do while in Amalfi? Best beaches? Any other suggestions?
After a week in Amalfi we're heading to Rome and staying in Trastevere for a week.
Are there any day trips we can take from Rome? Is Orvieto too far?
Anyways, any further suggestions for our trip would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 2 sfo to europe
- 3 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 4 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 5 Italian Riviera
- 6 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 7 Switzerland in mid-April
- 8 Rue des Rosiers
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 11 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 12 Hamam Istanbul?
- 13 Holiday in Austria
- 14 Paris Under Seige...
- 15 First Trip to Europe!
- 16 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 17 visa appointment experience
- 18 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 19 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 20 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 21 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 22 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 23 Scotland Trip
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 25 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens