Thanks to all the help from this forum we have figured out our July honeymoon!
We booked our flights for approx. $1200 each, so not TOO bad. We're flying into and out of Rome. I believe we arrive around 10 am or so...
Once we get there we need to get down to the Amalfi Coast where we're staying for the first week. We're staying at the Appartamento Rodolfo which is about 3km from Amalfi and 12km from Positano. We hope it's a good spot!
Can anyone help us with the best way to get there from Rome? I've read suggestions that say to take the train to Salerno and then a bus or ferry? Also, what are the best day trips to do while in Amalfi? Best beaches? Any other suggestions?
After a week in Amalfi we're heading to Rome and staying in Trastevere for a week.
Are there any day trips we can take from Rome? Is Orvieto too far?
Anyways, any further suggestions for our trip would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 3 Day trips around Vienna
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 6 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 7 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 8 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 9 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 10 Praiano hotel question
- 11 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 12 First time in Bulgaria
- 13 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 14 Killarney
- 15 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 16 Rouen Tour Companies
- 17 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 18 Madrid/Lisbon
- 19 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 20 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 21 Rome-Itinerary
- 22 Walking itinerary in England?
- 23 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 24 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 25 Seville- Ronda drive time