Thanks to all the help from this forum we have figured out our July honeymoon!
We booked our flights for approx. $1200 each, so not TOO bad. We're flying into and out of Rome. I believe we arrive around 10 am or so...
Once we get there we need to get down to the Amalfi Coast where we're staying for the first week. We're staying at the Appartamento Rodolfo which is about 3km from Amalfi and 12km from Positano. We hope it's a good spot!
Can anyone help us with the best way to get there from Rome? I've read suggestions that say to take the train to Salerno and then a bus or ferry? Also, what are the best day trips to do while in Amalfi? Best beaches? Any other suggestions?
After a week in Amalfi we're heading to Rome and staying in Trastevere for a week.
Are there any day trips we can take from Rome? Is Orvieto too far?
Anyways, any further suggestions for our trip would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Enjoying England for a year!
- 2 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 3 Iceland in 4 days?
- 4 Our time in Rome
- 5 Europe itinerary
- 6 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 7 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 8 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 10 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 11 Renting International Cars from USA
- 12 Europe itinerary review
- 13 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 14 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 15 train from ravenna to parma
- 16 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 17 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 18 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 19 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 20 European Travel in March
- 21 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 22 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 23 My First Trip to Europe...
- 24 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 25 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please