Thanks to all the help from this forum we have figured out our July honeymoon!
We booked our flights for approx. $1200 each, so not TOO bad. We're flying into and out of Rome. I believe we arrive around 10 am or so...
Once we get there we need to get down to the Amalfi Coast where we're staying for the first week. We're staying at the Appartamento Rodolfo which is about 3km from Amalfi and 12km from Positano. We hope it's a good spot!
Can anyone help us with the best way to get there from Rome? I've read suggestions that say to take the train to Salerno and then a bus or ferry? Also, what are the best day trips to do while in Amalfi? Best beaches? Any other suggestions?
After a week in Amalfi we're heading to Rome and staying in Trastevere for a week.
Are there any day trips we can take from Rome? Is Orvieto too far?
Anyways, any further suggestions for our trip would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 2 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 3 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 4 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 5 Which order should I travel
- 6 Which order should I travel
- 7 Which order should I travel
- 8 Barcelona completely overrated
- 9 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 10 Ravello to Paestum
- 11 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 12 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 Spain Itinerary Help
- 15 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 16 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 17 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 18 What Greek islands should I visit
- 19 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 20 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 21 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 22 Girona and Besalau
- 23 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 24 Europe Destination with kids?
- 25 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest