My trip in Slovenia ends in Portoroz. Does it make sense to make my way back to Ljublijana or try Trieste? If Ljublijana, how is the best way to get there from Portoroz?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 2 One free day in Barcelona
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 4 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 5 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 6 Sicily help
- 7 PARIS
- 8 Athens Help
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 Greek Village
- 11 "Too Much Cows"
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 14 Thinking about the Fjords
- 15 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 16 Rome -- The next time around
- 17 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 18 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 19 Rome to Venice
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 22 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 23 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 24 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 25 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize