My trip in Slovenia ends in Portoroz. Does it make sense to make my way back to Ljublijana or try Trieste? If Ljublijana, how is the best way to get there from Portoroz?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train help for Prague
- 2 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 3 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 4 Acropolis Athens
- 5 Interesting places to visit
- 6 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 10 Germany train help!
- 11 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 12 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 13 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 14 Swiss Travel Pass
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 18 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 19 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 20 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 21 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 22 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 23 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 24 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 25 driving from prague to salzburg