My trip in Slovenia ends in Portoroz. Does it make sense to make my way back to Ljublijana or try Trieste? If Ljublijana, how is the best way to get there from Portoroz?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 NORTON ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 2 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 3 Couscous
- 4 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 5 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 6 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 7 Bernese Oberland
- 8 TIM in FCO - update
- 9 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 10 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 11 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 14 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 15 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 16 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 17 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 18 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 19 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 20 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 21 Cartagena Spain
- 22 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 23 Trip to Switzerland
- 24 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 25 Itinery help Crete