hi there--just wanted to know the best way for me to get from nottinghill area to victoria station as we are catching a train to Dover from there in order to catch our ferrie to Belgium. Is it very far? Thank you
getting from nottinghill to victoria station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Paris
- 2 London Pass
- 3 Potential trip - Balkans
- 4 Greece after the Vote
- 5 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 6 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 7 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 8 A Week in Spain
- 9 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 10 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 11 Now for the Venice hotel
- 12 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 13 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 14 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 15 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 16 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 17 week in scotland
- 18 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 19 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 20 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 21 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 22 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 23 Rocamaxour
- 24 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 25 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?