We're leaving next Monday (myself, husband and daughter) for Andalucia for two weeks. So I'll probably be asking a lot of questions here at the last minute, ..
We are flying into Malaga at 11:50 am (if the plane's on time) and we need to be in Sevilla that same day, where we've rented an apartment for the week. (We rented the apartment when I thought we'd fly into Seville - turned out to be a lot cheaper to fly r/t to Malaga..)
We plan to take the train from Malaga to Sevilla.
There is a 2 pm train and a 4 pm train.
I'd like to take the 2 pm but that seems to be cutting it close.
Should we take the 4 pm?
Is there a place in the Malaga train station, or nearby, where we can get lunch? (I'm also vegan which complicates things - although my ethics get more relaxed as my hunger pangs grow.... But I won't eat meat so the food needs to at least be vegetarian..)
Or should I book the 2 pm train? What happens if we miss the train?
Is the train at least comfortable and restful? I know we're going to be exhausted after flying all night, etc.
Re; booking - I wanted to do that in advance. Or should I just wait until we get there, in case we can get on the 2 pm? It's a Monday, in case that's significant.
I've read about all of the issues with booking with Renfe and know to use petrabax if REnfe doesn't work (?)
Finally - we want to rent a car the 2nd week when we leave Seville, to drive to Ronda and Granada, then Nerja, then back to Malaga.
Car rental recommemndations? (The folks at SlowTravel say AutoEurope. Sevilla% recommends carjet. We have a AAA card and get a discount on hertz rentals. )
What do we need to know about insurance on the car?
Thank you so much for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 2 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 3 Help on ancient history route
- 4 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 5 Edinbrugh
- 6 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 12 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 13 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 14 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 15 Maximizing Norway time
- 16 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 17 Hotels in Turin
- 18 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 19 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 3 days solo in London
- 22 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 23 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 24 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 25 Scotland