Staying in Lucca a few nights in May and would like to go to Montalcino, Montepulciano, Volterra, (or places in that area) and Chianti area from there. We won't have a car. Is there any way to see these places? How do you get there from Lucca? Would stay a few nights. Don't know how to plan this.
Getting from Lucca, Italy to hill towns without a car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 4 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 5 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 6 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 Europe in 21 days
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 UK for 12 days !
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 19 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 London hotel
- 22 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 23 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 24 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 25 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island