I am travelling to Italy in the fall using my AA miles. The flight from Venice is into LGW and then departs from LHR to the States. If my flight arrives from Venice to LGW at 12:40 and departs from LHR at 5:00 will I have enough time. Also, what would be the best way to get from LGW to LHR. Thanks!
Getting from LGW to LHR
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 3 Paris in April?
- 4 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 Flam, Norway railway
- 9 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 10 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 11 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 12 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 13 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 14 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 15 Sicily Suggetions
- 16 He said , she said
- 17 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 18 car rental companies Italy
- 19 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 20 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 21 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 22 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 23 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 24 quiet hotel
- 25 Hair Straightener for Europe!