I am travelling to Italy in the fall using my AA miles. The flight from Venice is into LGW and then departs from LHR to the States. If my flight arrives from Venice to LGW at 12:40 and departs from LHR at 5:00 will I have enough time. Also, what would be the best way to get from LGW to LHR. Thanks!
Getting from LGW to LHR
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 2 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 3 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 4 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 5 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 6 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 7 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 8 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 9 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 10 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 11 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 12 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 13 Ireland driving vacation
- 14 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 15 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 16 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 17 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 18 Provence, near Nice
- 19 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 20 Bike touring in France
- 21 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 22 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 23 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 24 hire a car or public transport
- 25 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There