I am travelling to Italy in the fall using my AA miles. The flight from Venice is into LGW and then departs from LHR to the States. If my flight arrives from Venice to LGW at 12:40 and departs from LHR at 5:00 will I have enough time. Also, what would be the best way to get from LGW to LHR. Thanks!
Getting from LGW to LHR
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 2 Moving to Belfast
- 3 How long in Venice?
- 4 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 5 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 6 Connections at CDG
- 7 Hotel in Rome?
- 8 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 9 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 10 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 11 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 12 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 13 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 14 granada to algarve
- 15 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 16 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 17 Ireland driving vacation
- 18 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 19 Cotswolds village base
- 20 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 21 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 22 Normandy in October
- 23 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 24 I went to Paris in June
- 25 Berlin: Itinerary & Acco help pls