We are going to Lake Como (Italy) in August for a wedding and I would love to have a few days in and around Interlaken too.
Does anyone know where I can find info about train times and prices?
Alternatively, would it be feasible to hire a car in Lake Como and drive to Interlaken?
PS. I've posted this in the Italy forum too.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 2 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 3 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 4 RHK's Fall escape
- 5 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 6 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 7 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 8 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 9 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 10 Rungis market Paris
- 11 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 12 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 13 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 14 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 15 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 16 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 17 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 18 Europe Itinerary
- 19 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 21 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 22 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 23 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 24 Baviaran Alps End April Good idea?
- 25 Oops - too many yes it is me me me