We are going to Lake Como (Italy) in August for a wedding and I would love to have a few days in and around Interlaken too.
Does anyone know where I can find info about train times and prices?
Alternatively, would it be feasible to hire a car in Lake Como and drive to Interlaken?
PS. I've posted this in the Italy forum too.
Getting from Lake Como to Interlaken?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Viator.com in Turkey
- 2 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Scottish Passport
- 6 Italy tours
- 7 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 8 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 9 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 10 Two Days in Prague
- 11 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 12 Air France strike
- 13 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 14 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 15 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 16 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 17 Bodrum to instanbul
- 18 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 19 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 20 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 21 Florence Hotel Advice
- 22 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 23 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 24 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 25 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?