We are going to Lake Como (Italy) in August for a wedding and I would love to have a few days in and around Interlaken too.
Does anyone know where I can find info about train times and prices?
Alternatively, would it be feasible to hire a car in Lake Como and drive to Interlaken?
PS. I've posted this in the Italy forum too.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 2 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 3 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 4 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 5 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 6 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 7 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 8 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 9 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 10 First Time Solo Travel info
- 11 Oxford 24 hours
- 12 Andalucia in December
- 13 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 14 Lost ring
- 15 Budapest Hotels
- 16 Vienna or Budapest?
- 17 Sliema, Malta
- 18 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 19 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 20 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 21 London's Must Sights!
- 22 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 23 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 24 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 25 First trip to Italy