We are going to Lake Como (Italy) in August for a wedding and I would love to have a few days in and around Interlaken too.
Does anyone know where I can find info about train times and prices?
Alternatively, would it be feasible to hire a car in Lake Como and drive to Interlaken?
PS. I've posted this in the Italy forum too.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 2 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 3 Cappadocia in June
- 4 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 5 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 6 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 7 Krakow
- 8 Lisbon
- 9 Amsterdam
- 10 Travelling Iceland
- 11 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 12 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 13 Moscow Favorites
- 14 Couscous
- 15 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 16 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 17 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 18 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 19 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 20 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 21 Guided Vatican Tours
- 22 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 25 Gibraltar United Kingdom