We are going to Lake Como (Italy) in August for a wedding and I would love to have a few days in and around Interlaken too.
Does anyone know where I can find info about train times and prices?
Alternatively, would it be feasible to hire a car in Lake Como and drive to Interlaken?
PS. I've posted this in the Italy forum too.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy by Train - Sequence Recommendations
- 2 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Italy by car
- 5 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 6 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 7 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 8 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 9 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 10 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 11 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 12 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 13 Ireland in October?
- 14 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
- 15 Barcelona-Valencia- ??? - Barcelona
- 16 Driving through the Pyrenees
- 17 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 18 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 19 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 20 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 21 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 22 Lyon
- 23 Dolomites October 14-18
- 24 Traveling into Frankfurt and catching a flight to London
- 25 Le Marche, Italy