My husband is going to a conference in Nottingham next week and flying into Gatwick Airport. Is it possible for him to catch a train from Gatwick to Nottingham or will he need to go into London and change trains? He's usually pretty good about navigating train schedules once he lands, and he's got plenty of time, but I know he'll be exhausted, so if anyone has any suggestions it will give him a heads up.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 2 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 3 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 4 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 5 Uffizi Phone Number
- 6 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 7 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 8 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 9 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 10 Piedmont as a destination
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 13 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 14 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 15 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 16 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 17 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 18 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 19 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 20 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 21 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 24 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?