My husband is going to a conference in Nottingham next week and flying into Gatwick Airport. Is it possible for him to catch a train from Gatwick to Nottingham or will he need to go into London and change trains? He's usually pretty good about navigating train schedules once he lands, and he's got plenty of time, but I know he'll be exhausted, so if anyone has any suggestions it will give him a heads up.
Getting from Gatwick to Nottingham
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 2 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 Prague - Tram #22
- 5 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 6 Day trip from London to Paris
- 7 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 12 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 13 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 14 London hotel
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 17 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 18 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 19 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 20 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 25 hotels in Seville