My husband is going to a conference in Nottingham next week and flying into Gatwick Airport. Is it possible for him to catch a train from Gatwick to Nottingham or will he need to go into London and change trains? He's usually pretty good about navigating train schedules once he lands, and he's got plenty of time, but I know he'll be exhausted, so if anyone has any suggestions it will give him a heads up.
Getting from Gatwick to Nottingham
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 at what point should one get health insurance
- 2 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 3 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 4 4 Months in Europe
- 5 Spain in November
- 6 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 7 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 8 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 9 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 10 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 11 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 12 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 13 Milan at the end of September
- 14 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 15 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 16 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 17 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 18 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 19 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 20 Tipping in the UK
- 21 floods in Andalucia
- 22 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 23 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 24 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 25 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)