My husband is going to a conference in Nottingham next week and flying into Gatwick Airport. Is it possible for him to catch a train from Gatwick to Nottingham or will he need to go into London and change trains? He's usually pretty good about navigating train schedules once he lands, and he's got plenty of time, but I know he'll be exhausted, so if anyone has any suggestions it will give him a heads up.
Getting from Gatwick to Nottingham
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 2 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 3 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 4 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 5 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 6 Luggage sizing
- 7 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 8 Moving to Belfast
- 9 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 10 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 11 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 12 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 13 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 14 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 15 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 16 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 17 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 18 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 19 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 20 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 21 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 22 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 23 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 24 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 25 Scuol, Switzerland