My husband is going to a conference in Nottingham next week and flying into Gatwick Airport. Is it possible for him to catch a train from Gatwick to Nottingham or will he need to go into London and change trains? He's usually pretty good about navigating train schedules once he lands, and he's got plenty of time, but I know he'll be exhausted, so if anyone has any suggestions it will give him a heads up.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 2 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 3 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 4 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 5 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 6 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 7 TSA Precheck
- 8 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 9 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 10 Where in Greece
- 11 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 12 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 13 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 14 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 15 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 16 Couscous
- 17 Help me make this possible!
- 18 Nice central hotel for single woman in Rome?
- 19 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 20 Italian lake cruise
- 21 Vatican tour
- 22 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 23 Lisbon
- 24 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia