My husband is going to a conference in Nottingham next week and flying into Gatwick Airport. Is it possible for him to catch a train from Gatwick to Nottingham or will he need to go into London and change trains? He's usually pretty good about navigating train schedules once he lands, and he's got plenty of time, but I know he'll be exhausted, so if anyone has any suggestions it will give him a heads up.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 2 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 3 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 6 Bavaria in August
- 7 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 8 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 9 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 10 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 11 What clothes?
- 12 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 13 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 14 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 15 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 16 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 17 Shopping in Paris
- 18 Dusseldorf to Mainz (or somewhere in-between)
- 19 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 20 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 21 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 22 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 23 Car rental in Caen?
- 24 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 25 Uber in Paris: OK now ?