Trying to figure out how to get from Dubrovnik to Montenegro in early September 2009. We had wanted to rent a car in Dubrovnik and drive around Montenegro, but I was told by one car rental agency that currently no cars are allowed from outside Montenegro into Montenegro. Unsure if this is true.
Does anyone know if currently we can rent a car and drive into Montenegro?
And if not, then I know we can take a bus from Dubrovnik to any of the towns in Montenegro, such as Kotor....but then we want to hop from town to town after that...is it easy to get buses throughout the day going to different towns in Montenegro? Specifically we want to go Kotor to Budva, stop in Sveti Stefan, and then the next day go on to Podgorica to catch a flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 2 Sintra
- 3 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 4 Venice Bell Tower
- 5 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 6 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 7 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 8 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 9 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 10 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 11 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 12 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 13 Kayaking in Avignon
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 16 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 17 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 Scotland Trip Report
- 24 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 25 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me