Trying to figure out how to get from Dubrovnik to Montenegro in early September 2009. We had wanted to rent a car in Dubrovnik and drive around Montenegro, but I was told by one car rental agency that currently no cars are allowed from outside Montenegro into Montenegro. Unsure if this is true.
Does anyone know if currently we can rent a car and drive into Montenegro?
And if not, then I know we can take a bus from Dubrovnik to any of the towns in Montenegro, such as Kotor....but then we want to hop from town to town after that...is it easy to get buses throughout the day going to different towns in Montenegro? Specifically we want to go Kotor to Budva, stop in Sveti Stefan, and then the next day go on to Podgorica to catch a flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 2 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 3 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 4 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 5 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 8 Praiana to Positano
- 9 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 10 Scotland and London 21 days
- 11 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 12 Quick Barcelona Info needed for next week please
- 13 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 14 Venice
- 15 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 16 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 17 help with Italy itinerary
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 22 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 23 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 24 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 25 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?