Trying to figure out how to get from Dubrovnik to Montenegro in early September 2009. We had wanted to rent a car in Dubrovnik and drive around Montenegro, but I was told by one car rental agency that currently no cars are allowed from outside Montenegro into Montenegro. Unsure if this is true.
Does anyone know if currently we can rent a car and drive into Montenegro?
And if not, then I know we can take a bus from Dubrovnik to any of the towns in Montenegro, such as Kotor....but then we want to hop from town to town after that...is it easy to get buses throughout the day going to different towns in Montenegro? Specifically we want to go Kotor to Budva, stop in Sveti Stefan, and then the next day go on to Podgorica to catch a flight.
Getting from Dubrovnik to Montenegro
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 3 Europe in 21 days
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 6 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 7 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 10 UK for 12 days !
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 13 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 London hotel
- 16 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 17 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 18 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 19 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Hotel in Venice
- 24 hotels in Seville
- 25 London tube