Trying to figure out how to get from Dubrovnik to Montenegro in early September 2009. We had wanted to rent a car in Dubrovnik and drive around Montenegro, but I was told by one car rental agency that currently no cars are allowed from outside Montenegro into Montenegro. Unsure if this is true.
Does anyone know if currently we can rent a car and drive into Montenegro?
And if not, then I know we can take a bus from Dubrovnik to any of the towns in Montenegro, such as Kotor....but then we want to hop from town to town after that...is it easy to get buses throughout the day going to different towns in Montenegro? Specifically we want to go Kotor to Budva, stop in Sveti Stefan, and then the next day go on to Podgorica to catch a flight.
Getting from Dubrovnik to Montenegro
- 1 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 2 Home base in Provence in July
- 3 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 4 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 5 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Best area for wine and which one?
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 10 Prague Itinerary
- 11 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 12 Glendalough on Weekends in August
- 13 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 14 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 15 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 16 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 17 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 18 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 19 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 22 Barcelona
- 23 Drive Rome Florence
- 24 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 25 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks