Trying to figure out how to get from Dubrovnik to Montenegro in early September 2009. We had wanted to rent a car in Dubrovnik and drive around Montenegro, but I was told by one car rental agency that currently no cars are allowed from outside Montenegro into Montenegro. Unsure if this is true.
Does anyone know if currently we can rent a car and drive into Montenegro?
And if not, then I know we can take a bus from Dubrovnik to any of the towns in Montenegro, such as Kotor....but then we want to hop from town to town after that...is it easy to get buses throughout the day going to different towns in Montenegro? Specifically we want to go Kotor to Budva, stop in Sveti Stefan, and then the next day go on to Podgorica to catch a flight.
Getting from Dubrovnik to Montenegro
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 3 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 4 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 5 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 6 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 7 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 8 Portugal Trip
- 9 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 10 5 Observations About Paris
- 11 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 12 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 13 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 14 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 15 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 16 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 17 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 18 driving in france with kids
- 19 Is my plan ok
- 20 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 21 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 22 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 23 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 24 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 25 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days