Trying to figure out how to get from Dubrovnik to Montenegro in early September 2009. We had wanted to rent a car in Dubrovnik and drive around Montenegro, but I was told by one car rental agency that currently no cars are allowed from outside Montenegro into Montenegro. Unsure if this is true.
Does anyone know if currently we can rent a car and drive into Montenegro?
And if not, then I know we can take a bus from Dubrovnik to any of the towns in Montenegro, such as Kotor....but then we want to hop from town to town after that...is it easy to get buses throughout the day going to different towns in Montenegro? Specifically we want to go Kotor to Budva, stop in Sveti Stefan, and then the next day go on to Podgorica to catch a flight.
Getting from Dubrovnik to Montenegro
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 2 Lucerne Switzerland
- 3 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 4 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 Tipping in the UK
- 7 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 8 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 9 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 10 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 11 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 12 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 13 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 14 Solo grad trip in Europe, 24 days in November! Critique appreciated.
- 15 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 16 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 17 2 weeks in Spain
- 18 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 19 at what point should one get health insurance
- 20 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 21 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 22 First visit to France in November
- 23 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 24 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 25 4 Months in Europe