Trying to figure out how to get from Dubrovnik to Montenegro in early September 2009. We had wanted to rent a car in Dubrovnik and drive around Montenegro, but I was told by one car rental agency that currently no cars are allowed from outside Montenegro into Montenegro. Unsure if this is true.
Does anyone know if currently we can rent a car and drive into Montenegro?
And if not, then I know we can take a bus from Dubrovnik to any of the towns in Montenegro, such as Kotor....but then we want to hop from town to town after that...is it easy to get buses throughout the day going to different towns in Montenegro? Specifically we want to go Kotor to Budva, stop in Sveti Stefan, and then the next day go on to Podgorica to catch a flight.
Getting from Dubrovnik to Montenegro
- 1 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 4 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 5 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 6 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 7 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 8 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 9 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 10 day trips from Stuttgart
- 11 Our trip to Venice, Montalcino & Florence
- 12 Normandy on our own?
- 13 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 14 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 15 Car rental
- 16 Ordering wine in Paris
- 17 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 18 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 19 Paris Recommendations
- 20 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 21 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 22 London Evening Activity
- 23 Rome & Southern Italy
- 24 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 25 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!