Trying to figure out how to get from Dubrovnik to Montenegro in early September 2009. We had wanted to rent a car in Dubrovnik and drive around Montenegro, but I was told by one car rental agency that currently no cars are allowed from outside Montenegro into Montenegro. Unsure if this is true.
Does anyone know if currently we can rent a car and drive into Montenegro?
And if not, then I know we can take a bus from Dubrovnik to any of the towns in Montenegro, such as Kotor....but then we want to hop from town to town after that...is it easy to get buses throughout the day going to different towns in Montenegro? Specifically we want to go Kotor to Budva, stop in Sveti Stefan, and then the next day go on to Podgorica to catch a flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 2 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 3 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 4 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 5 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 6 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 7 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 8 Holiday in Austria
- 9 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 10 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 11 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 12 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 13 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 14 Paris Under Seige...
- 15 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 16 Retiring to Southern France
- 17 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 18 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 19 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 20 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 21 Brief trip report Naples
- 22 Advices about our itiniary
- 23 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 24 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 25 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014