Trying to figure out how to get from Dubrovnik to Montenegro in early September 2009. We had wanted to rent a car in Dubrovnik and drive around Montenegro, but I was told by one car rental agency that currently no cars are allowed from outside Montenegro into Montenegro. Unsure if this is true.
Does anyone know if currently we can rent a car and drive into Montenegro?
And if not, then I know we can take a bus from Dubrovnik to any of the towns in Montenegro, such as Kotor....but then we want to hop from town to town after that...is it easy to get buses throughout the day going to different towns in Montenegro? Specifically we want to go Kotor to Budva, stop in Sveti Stefan, and then the next day go on to Podgorica to catch a flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 2 One free day in Barcelona
- 3 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 6 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 7 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 13 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 14 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Greek Village
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 Berlin
- 21 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 22 Germany or Sweden
- 23 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 24 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 25 Two days in Rome