Trying to figure out how to get from Dubrovnik to Montenegro in early September 2009. We had wanted to rent a car in Dubrovnik and drive around Montenegro, but I was told by one car rental agency that currently no cars are allowed from outside Montenegro into Montenegro. Unsure if this is true.
Does anyone know if currently we can rent a car and drive into Montenegro?
And if not, then I know we can take a bus from Dubrovnik to any of the towns in Montenegro, such as Kotor....but then we want to hop from town to town after that...is it easy to get buses throughout the day going to different towns in Montenegro? Specifically we want to go Kotor to Budva, stop in Sveti Stefan, and then the next day go on to Podgorica to catch a flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 2 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 3 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 4 10 nights in France
- 5 Shopping in Paris
- 6 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 7 Villa Stefania-Cortona, Italy
- 8 Where to stop along the way
- 9 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 10 December in Deutschland
- 11 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 12 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 13 Croatia Itenerary
- 14 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 15 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 16 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 17 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 18 Rome and Venice in December
- 19 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 20 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 21 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 22 Safest way to get to Dunkerque from Calais ferry terminal
- 23 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 24 Brussels Airport
- 25 spanish winery region(s)