Trying to figure out how to get from Dubrovnik to Montenegro in early September 2009. We had wanted to rent a car in Dubrovnik and drive around Montenegro, but I was told by one car rental agency that currently no cars are allowed from outside Montenegro into Montenegro. Unsure if this is true.
Does anyone know if currently we can rent a car and drive into Montenegro?
And if not, then I know we can take a bus from Dubrovnik to any of the towns in Montenegro, such as Kotor....but then we want to hop from town to town after that...is it easy to get buses throughout the day going to different towns in Montenegro? Specifically we want to go Kotor to Budva, stop in Sveti Stefan, and then the next day go on to Podgorica to catch a flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in October!
- 2 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 3 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary
- 4 B&Bs in Ireland
- 5 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 6 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 7 travel fan 220v?
- 8 Moldova and Transnistria
- 9 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 10 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 11 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 13 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 14 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 15 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 16 Barcelona - places to stay
- 17 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 18 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 19 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 20 Zadar or Sibenik
- 21 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 22 Guide in Russia
- 23 Train travel
- 24 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 25 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks