Trying to figure out how to get from Dubrovnik to Montenegro in early September 2009. We had wanted to rent a car in Dubrovnik and drive around Montenegro, but I was told by one car rental agency that currently no cars are allowed from outside Montenegro into Montenegro. Unsure if this is true.
Does anyone know if currently we can rent a car and drive into Montenegro?
And if not, then I know we can take a bus from Dubrovnik to any of the towns in Montenegro, such as Kotor....but then we want to hop from town to town after that...is it easy to get buses throughout the day going to different towns in Montenegro? Specifically we want to go Kotor to Budva, stop in Sveti Stefan, and then the next day go on to Podgorica to catch a flight.
Getting from Dubrovnik to Montenegro
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 3 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 4 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 5 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 6 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 7 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 8 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 9 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 10 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 11 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 14 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 15 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 16 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 19 Question on France travel
- 20 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 21 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 22 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)