Trying to figure out how to get from Dubrovnik to Montenegro in early September 2009. We had wanted to rent a car in Dubrovnik and drive around Montenegro, but I was told by one car rental agency that currently no cars are allowed from outside Montenegro into Montenegro. Unsure if this is true.
Does anyone know if currently we can rent a car and drive into Montenegro?
And if not, then I know we can take a bus from Dubrovnik to any of the towns in Montenegro, such as Kotor....but then we want to hop from town to town after that...is it easy to get buses throughout the day going to different towns in Montenegro? Specifically we want to go Kotor to Budva, stop in Sveti Stefan, and then the next day go on to Podgorica to catch a flight.
Getting from Dubrovnik to Montenegro
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay away from EF Tours
- 2 Madrid and London
- 3 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 4 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 5 Spain- Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park
- 6 Trip report Lofoten in Norway
- 7 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 8 Ireland driving vacation
- 9 I went to Paris in June
- 10 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 11 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 12 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 13 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 14 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 15 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 16 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 17 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 18 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 19 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 20 I'm in a funk
- 21 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 22 Bike touring in France
- 23 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 24 Things to do near Nice
- 25 Student Visas/Schengen Zone