Trying to figure out how to get from Dubrovnik to Montenegro in early September 2009. We had wanted to rent a car in Dubrovnik and drive around Montenegro, but I was told by one car rental agency that currently no cars are allowed from outside Montenegro into Montenegro. Unsure if this is true.
Does anyone know if currently we can rent a car and drive into Montenegro?
And if not, then I know we can take a bus from Dubrovnik to any of the towns in Montenegro, such as Kotor....but then we want to hop from town to town after that...is it easy to get buses throughout the day going to different towns in Montenegro? Specifically we want to go Kotor to Budva, stop in Sveti Stefan, and then the next day go on to Podgorica to catch a flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What cloths to take on a Mediterranean cruise
- 2 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 3 Eid al-Adha holiday in Turkey
- 4 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 5 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 6 Best location to stay in Seville
- 7 Shipping Packages
- 8 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 9 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 10 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 11 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 12 House/villa in Italy or France
- 13 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 14 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 15 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 16 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 17 So So Excited for Greece trip!
- 18 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 19 Train/Subway Questions
- 20 Debit card usage in Norway
- 21 Stay in Florence or smaller hill town in Tuscany?
- 22 Need help in choosing a hotel in Rome for family of 4
- 23 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 24 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 25 Portugal - need help with planning