Trying to figure out how to get from Dubrovnik to Montenegro in early September 2009. We had wanted to rent a car in Dubrovnik and drive around Montenegro, but I was told by one car rental agency that currently no cars are allowed from outside Montenegro into Montenegro. Unsure if this is true.
Does anyone know if currently we can rent a car and drive into Montenegro?
And if not, then I know we can take a bus from Dubrovnik to any of the towns in Montenegro, such as Kotor....but then we want to hop from town to town after that...is it easy to get buses throughout the day going to different towns in Montenegro? Specifically we want to go Kotor to Budva, stop in Sveti Stefan, and then the next day go on to Podgorica to catch a flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 2 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 3 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 4 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 5 Charles Degaulle question
- 6 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 7 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 8 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 9 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 10 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 11 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 12 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 13 Iceland in July
- 14 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 15 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 16 Train rides
- 17 Pompeii luggage storage
- 18 italy itinerary request
- 19 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 20 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 21 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 22 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 23 Train Help
- 24 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 25 Paris gtg in October?