Trying to figure out how to get from Dubrovnik to Montenegro in early September 2009. We had wanted to rent a car in Dubrovnik and drive around Montenegro, but I was told by one car rental agency that currently no cars are allowed from outside Montenegro into Montenegro. Unsure if this is true.
Does anyone know if currently we can rent a car and drive into Montenegro?
And if not, then I know we can take a bus from Dubrovnik to any of the towns in Montenegro, such as Kotor....but then we want to hop from town to town after that...is it easy to get buses throughout the day going to different towns in Montenegro? Specifically we want to go Kotor to Budva, stop in Sveti Stefan, and then the next day go on to Podgorica to catch a flight.
Getting from Dubrovnik to Montenegro
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 2 Milan Hotel
- 3 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 4 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 5 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 6 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 7 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 8 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 9 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 10 France to Italy advice needed please
- 11 CDG questions
- 12 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 13 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 14 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 15 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 16 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 17 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 18 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 19 A Week in Spain
- 20 When to buy companion ticket?
- 21 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 22 South of Switzerland
- 23 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 24 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 25 Home Base in Belgium