We are travelling to Barcelona in Oct and plan to go to Granada from Barcelona on oct 11th. But I have realised Granada doesn't have that good connections from BCN. So far my options are BCN- Granada a 14hour night bus which saves money for accommadation or 9hr train trip during day which will take up the whole day. Or BCN- Cordoba a 5 hour AVA ride and bus to Granada. Or fly to Malaga and take the bus to granada. But because it is a weekend flying is the most expensive option. I just want to find out if anyone has done the 14 hr night bus and what that would be like?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 G카지노＼☁™【 UUX74.ZE.AM 】™☁／G카지노
- 2 티카지노＼★™【 UUX74.ZE.AM 】™★／티카지노
- 3 지카지노＼☬™【 UUX74.ZE.AM 】™☬／지카지노
- 4 세븐럭카지노（≫∮ｇｏ４２８.ｃＯｍ∮≪）슈퍼바카라
- 5 http://alphagenixsweden.com/ketone-life/
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Back from Paris
- 8 1 month in Europe
- 9 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 10 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 London Hotels
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 19 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 22 LIsbon
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 Iceland in 7 days.
- 25 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily