We are travelling to Barcelona in Oct and plan to go to Granada from Barcelona on oct 11th. But I have realised Granada doesn't have that good connections from BCN. So far my options are BCN- Granada a 14hour night bus which saves money for accommadation or 9hr train trip during day which will take up the whole day. Or BCN- Cordoba a 5 hour AVA ride and bus to Granada. Or fly to Malaga and take the bus to granada. But because it is a weekend flying is the most expensive option. I just want to find out if anyone has done the 14 hr night bus and what that would be like?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 2 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 3 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 4 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 5 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 6 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 7 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 8 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 9 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 10 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 11 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 12 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 13 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 14 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 15 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 16 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 17 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 18 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 19 WWI Battlefields
- 20 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 21 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 22 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 23 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 24 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 25 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...