We are travelling to Barcelona in Oct and plan to go to Granada from Barcelona on oct 11th. But I have realised Granada doesn't have that good connections from BCN. So far my options are BCN- Granada a 14hour night bus which saves money for accommadation or 9hr train trip during day which will take up the whole day. Or BCN- Cordoba a 5 hour AVA ride and bus to Granada. Or fly to Malaga and take the bus to granada. But because it is a weekend flying is the most expensive option. I just want to find out if anyone has done the 14 hr night bus and what that would be like?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 2 First time in London
- 3 Vacation
- 4 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 5 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 10 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 11 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 18 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 19 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 20 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 21 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 22 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Day trips around Vienna
- 25 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary