I'm planning a trip to Croatia and Greece for July 2011. I'm having trouble determining how to get from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini and back to Athens. I've read that ferries are the most economical way to get around - I'd like to strike a balance of economical to get around, yet efficient travel.
The problem I'm having with the ferry is that the websites I've been looking to to plan (at least dates and pricing) say that my itinerary is not available for the Mykonos to Santorini leg. Which ferries do I need to be looking at to get from Mykonos to Santorini.
Are ferries the best mode of getting from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini or do you have other recommendations. Any help or suggestions you can provide would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 2 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 3 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 4 Yummy Swiss bites
- 5 http://gomusclebuilding.com/actbiotics-review/
- 6 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 7 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 8 Where to stop along the way
- 9 spanish winery region(s)
- 10 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 11 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 12 Paris transportation from CDG term 2 to La Defense
- 13 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 14 December in Deutschland
- 15 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 16 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 17 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 18 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 19 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 20 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 21 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 22 Two weeks in France
- 23 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 24 Best International Sim Card
- 25 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia