I'm planning a trip to Croatia and Greece for July 2011. I'm having trouble determining how to get from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini and back to Athens. I've read that ferries are the most economical way to get around - I'd like to strike a balance of economical to get around, yet efficient travel.
The problem I'm having with the ferry is that the websites I've been looking to to plan (at least dates and pricing) say that my itinerary is not available for the Mykonos to Santorini leg. Which ferries do I need to be looking at to get from Mykonos to Santorini.
Are ferries the best mode of getting from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini or do you have other recommendations. Any help or suggestions you can provide would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggest cheapest commute to belfast from UK
- 2 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 3 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 4 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 5 Please suggest on travel plan to UK. Ireland
- 6 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 7 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 8 Briefing on train journeys from Budapest. Refugees problem.
- 9 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 10 Eastern Europe Trip 2016
- 11 SIXT car rental uk
- 12 Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?
- 13 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?
- 14 Madrid Hotel - Help me choose between these 2!
- 15 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 16 Germany at Christmas
- 17 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 18 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 19 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 20 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 21 From Schipol to ?
- 22 British Airways, anyone?
- 23 Istanbul to budapest
- 24 overnight ferries?
- 25 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?