I'm planning a trip to Croatia and Greece for July 2011. I'm having trouble determining how to get from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini and back to Athens. I've read that ferries are the most economical way to get around - I'd like to strike a balance of economical to get around, yet efficient travel.
The problem I'm having with the ferry is that the websites I've been looking to to plan (at least dates and pricing) say that my itinerary is not available for the Mykonos to Santorini leg. Which ferries do I need to be looking at to get from Mykonos to Santorini.
Are ferries the best mode of getting from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini or do you have other recommendations. Any help or suggestions you can provide would be much appreciated!
Getting from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini and back
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 2 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 3 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 4 Need help with itinerary
- 5 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 6 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 7 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 8 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 9 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 10 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 11 First Trip to Europe
- 12 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 13 Expat area's in France
- 14 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 15 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 16 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 17 One month (ish) in Spain
- 18 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 19 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 20 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 21 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 22 La Sagrada Familia
- 23 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 24 Where to stay in London
- 25 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.