I'm planning a trip to Croatia and Greece for July 2011. I'm having trouble determining how to get from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini and back to Athens. I've read that ferries are the most economical way to get around - I'd like to strike a balance of economical to get around, yet efficient travel.
The problem I'm having with the ferry is that the websites I've been looking to to plan (at least dates and pricing) say that my itinerary is not available for the Mykonos to Santorini leg. Which ferries do I need to be looking at to get from Mykonos to Santorini.
Are ferries the best mode of getting from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini or do you have other recommendations. Any help or suggestions you can provide would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 2 Backpacking/Train Travel in Europe
- 3 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 4 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 5 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 6 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 7 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 8 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 9 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 10 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 11 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 12 Istanbul tour guides?
- 13 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 14 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 15 Dublin Sites, Fun and Food
- 16 Not-too-expensive Bed & Breakfasts in Ranelagh (or central-ish) Dublin?
- 17 Vet my itinerary
- 18 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 19 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 20 Another Book List for Italy
- 21 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 22 Italy - best two central locations
- 23 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 24 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 25 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help