I'm planning a trip to Croatia and Greece for July 2011. I'm having trouble determining how to get from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini and back to Athens. I've read that ferries are the most economical way to get around - I'd like to strike a balance of economical to get around, yet efficient travel.
The problem I'm having with the ferry is that the websites I've been looking to to plan (at least dates and pricing) say that my itinerary is not available for the Mykonos to Santorini leg. Which ferries do I need to be looking at to get from Mykonos to Santorini.
Are ferries the best mode of getting from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini or do you have other recommendations. Any help or suggestions you can provide would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 2 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 3 Travel WiFi - France
- 4 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 5 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 6 Paris to Ramstein
- 7 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 8 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 9 RFID Protection
- 10 3 days with a Swindon base
- 11 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 12 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 13 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 14 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 15 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 16 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 17 3 days to spend in europe
- 18 12 days europe
- 19 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 20 Beaches in Southern France
- 21 Rail pass question
- 22 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 23 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 24 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 25 Amalfi Coast lodging