I'm planning a trip to Croatia and Greece for July 2011. I'm having trouble determining how to get from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini and back to Athens. I've read that ferries are the most economical way to get around - I'd like to strike a balance of economical to get around, yet efficient travel.
The problem I'm having with the ferry is that the websites I've been looking to to plan (at least dates and pricing) say that my itinerary is not available for the Mykonos to Santorini leg. Which ferries do I need to be looking at to get from Mykonos to Santorini.
Are ferries the best mode of getting from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini or do you have other recommendations. Any help or suggestions you can provide would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 2 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 3 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 4 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 Rome or Venice first
- 7 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 8 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 9 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 10 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 11 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 12 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 13 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 14 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 15 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 16 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 17 3 day trip to iceland
- 18 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 19 Alitala
- 20 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 21 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 24 celticmoon, a quick question
- 25 Car service from Vienna Airport