I'm planning a trip to Croatia and Greece for July 2011. I'm having trouble determining how to get from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini and back to Athens. I've read that ferries are the most economical way to get around - I'd like to strike a balance of economical to get around, yet efficient travel.
The problem I'm having with the ferry is that the websites I've been looking to to plan (at least dates and pricing) say that my itinerary is not available for the Mykonos to Santorini leg. Which ferries do I need to be looking at to get from Mykonos to Santorini.
Are ferries the best mode of getting from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini or do you have other recommendations. Any help or suggestions you can provide would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland trip report!
- 2 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 3 Seville to Cordoba
- 4 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 5 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 6 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 7 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 8 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 9 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 10 3 nights in Madrid
- 11 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 12 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 13 ATM
- 14 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 15 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 16 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 17 London 6 day itinerary
- 18 London Hotel - Different Request
- 19 Portugal rental car
- 20 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 21 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 22 alcazar question and seville advice
- 23 Bernese Oberland
- 24 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 25 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)