I'm planning a trip to Croatia and Greece for July 2011. I'm having trouble determining how to get from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini and back to Athens. I've read that ferries are the most economical way to get around - I'd like to strike a balance of economical to get around, yet efficient travel.
The problem I'm having with the ferry is that the websites I've been looking to to plan (at least dates and pricing) say that my itinerary is not available for the Mykonos to Santorini leg. Which ferries do I need to be looking at to get from Mykonos to Santorini.
Are ferries the best mode of getting from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini or do you have other recommendations. Any help or suggestions you can provide would be much appreciated!
Getting from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini and back
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 2 Rocamaxour
- 3 Which Florence hotel?
- 4 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 5 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 6 April in Madrid
- 7 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 8 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 9 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 10 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 11 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 12 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 13 Spain vacation help
- 14 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 15 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 16 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 19 Greece after the Vote
- 20 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 21 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 22 Shipping bags home
- 23 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 24 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 25 Apartment in Italy