I'm planning a trip to Croatia and Greece for July 2011. I'm having trouble determining how to get from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini and back to Athens. I've read that ferries are the most economical way to get around - I'd like to strike a balance of economical to get around, yet efficient travel.
The problem I'm having with the ferry is that the websites I've been looking to to plan (at least dates and pricing) say that my itinerary is not available for the Mykonos to Santorini leg. Which ferries do I need to be looking at to get from Mykonos to Santorini.
Are ferries the best mode of getting from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini or do you have other recommendations. Any help or suggestions you can provide would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 2 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 3 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 4 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 5 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 6 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 7 please revew provence agenda
- 8 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 9 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 10 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 11 Age limitation for car rental
- 12 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 13 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 14 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 15 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 16 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 17 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 18 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 19 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 20 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 21 When and how to book for a trip?
- 22 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 23 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 24 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 25 Prague & Croatia