I'm planning a trip to Croatia and Greece for July 2011. I'm having trouble determining how to get from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini and back to Athens. I've read that ferries are the most economical way to get around - I'd like to strike a balance of economical to get around, yet efficient travel.
The problem I'm having with the ferry is that the websites I've been looking to to plan (at least dates and pricing) say that my itinerary is not available for the Mykonos to Santorini leg. Which ferries do I need to be looking at to get from Mykonos to Santorini.
Are ferries the best mode of getting from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini or do you have other recommendations. Any help or suggestions you can provide would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 train from ravenna to parma
- 2 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 3 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 4 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 5 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 6 Our time in Rome
- 7 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 9 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 10 Enjoying England for a year!
- 11 European Travel in March
- 12 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 13 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 14 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 15 My First Trip to Europe...
- 16 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 17 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 18 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 19 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 20 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 21 We are back!
- 22 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 23 Europe itinerary review
- 24 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.