I'm planning a trip to Croatia and Greece for July 2011. I'm having trouble determining how to get from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini and back to Athens. I've read that ferries are the most economical way to get around - I'd like to strike a balance of economical to get around, yet efficient travel.
The problem I'm having with the ferry is that the websites I've been looking to to plan (at least dates and pricing) say that my itinerary is not available for the Mykonos to Santorini leg. Which ferries do I need to be looking at to get from Mykonos to Santorini.
Are ferries the best mode of getting from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini or do you have other recommendations. Any help or suggestions you can provide would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 T카지노 《→✆【 SSK68。CoM 】✆←》슈퍼카지노T카지노
- 2 G카지노 《→✄【 SSK68。CoM 】✄←》슈퍼카지노G카지노
- 3 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 4 charming cities in Spain
- 5 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 6 Family vacation to europe
- 7 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 8 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 9 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 10 Barcelona and...
- 11 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 12 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 13 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 14 Spain during Holy Week
- 15 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 18 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 19 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 20 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 21 April 2017 -Scandinavia
- 22 제주신라카지노 《→♀【 SSK68。CoM 】♀←》슈퍼카지노제주신라카지노
- 23 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 24 G카지노 《→☣【 SSK68。CoM 】☣←》슈퍼카지노G카지노
- 25 지카지노 《→☠【 SSK68。CoM 】☠←》슈퍼카지노지카지노