I'm planning a trip to Croatia and Greece for July 2011. I'm having trouble determining how to get from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini and back to Athens. I've read that ferries are the most economical way to get around - I'd like to strike a balance of economical to get around, yet efficient travel.
The problem I'm having with the ferry is that the websites I've been looking to to plan (at least dates and pricing) say that my itinerary is not available for the Mykonos to Santorini leg. Which ferries do I need to be looking at to get from Mykonos to Santorini.
Are ferries the best mode of getting from Athens to Mykonos to Santorini or do you have other recommendations. Any help or suggestions you can provide would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 4 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 5 12 days in Austria
- 6 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 7 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 8 Amsterdam in August
- 9 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 10 Pompeii luggage storage
- 11 Croatia Itinerary Advice - Thank you!
- 12 What about Basque Country?
- 13 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 14 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 15 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 16 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 17 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 18 Charles Degaulle question
- 19 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 20 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 21 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 22 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 23 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 24 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 25 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice