I have been looking through the airport guides and im a bit concerned i dont have enough time for my connecting flight. Can someone please help?
I fly from Nice to CDG on Easy Jet - landing @ 1035 in 2B.
I then fly with Flybe @ 1310 from 2E from CDG to Manchester.
Im assuming ill still need to check in 2hrs before the 1310 flight, which means i need to be at 3E check in for 1115am latest?
Also is it better to walk from B to E or get the shuttle, ive heard the shuttles take longer than walking?
Im thinking if we land at 1035 we might not get off the plane until 11am, then passport control / security etc.
We dont have any luggage just carry on.
Basically we have an hour to get off the plane and get to check in at the other end of T2... have i set mission impossible?????
Please help :/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 2 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 Spain and South of France
- 5 Andalucia itinerary help
- 6 Santorini lodging
- 7 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 8 Germany family road trip help!
- 9 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 10 Overnight at Heathrow
- 11 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 12 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 13 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 14 Prague
- 15 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 16 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 17 9 days in London
- 18 Lyon
- 19 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Milan private guide
- 22 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 23 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 24 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 25 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy