I have been looking through the airport guides and im a bit concerned i dont have enough time for my connecting flight. Can someone please help?
I fly from Nice to CDG on Easy Jet - landing @ 1035 in 2B.
I then fly with Flybe @ 1310 from 2E from CDG to Manchester.
Im assuming ill still need to check in 2hrs before the 1310 flight, which means i need to be at 3E check in for 1115am latest?
Also is it better to walk from B to E or get the shuttle, ive heard the shuttles take longer than walking?
Im thinking if we land at 1035 we might not get off the plane until 11am, then passport control / security etc.
We dont have any luggage just carry on.
Basically we have an hour to get off the plane and get to check in at the other end of T2... have i set mission impossible?????
Please help :/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 2 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 3 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 6 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 7 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 quickest way to Prague
- 10 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 11 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 12 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 13 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 17 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 18 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 19 Amsterdam
- 20 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 21 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 22 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 23 Train / Calabria
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants