I have been looking through the airport guides and im a bit concerned i dont have enough time for my connecting flight. Can someone please help?
I fly from Nice to CDG on Easy Jet - landing @ 1035 in 2B.
I then fly with Flybe @ 1310 from 2E from CDG to Manchester.
Im assuming ill still need to check in 2hrs before the 1310 flight, which means i need to be at 3E check in for 1115am latest?
Also is it better to walk from B to E or get the shuttle, ive heard the shuttles take longer than walking?
Im thinking if we land at 1035 we might not get off the plane until 11am, then passport control / security etc.
We dont have any luggage just carry on.
Basically we have an hour to get off the plane and get to check in at the other end of T2... have i set mission impossible?????
Please help :/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 5 France Itinerary Advice
- 6 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 7 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 8 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 15 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 16 Firt time VISA applicant
- 17 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 18 Murren to Prague
- 19 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 20 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 21 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 22 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 23 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 24 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 25 Le Marche Research Help