I have been looking through the airport guides and im a bit concerned i dont have enough time for my connecting flight. Can someone please help?
I fly from Nice to CDG on Easy Jet - landing @ 1035 in 2B.
I then fly with Flybe @ 1310 from 2E from CDG to Manchester.
Im assuming ill still need to check in 2hrs before the 1310 flight, which means i need to be at 3E check in for 1115am latest?
Also is it better to walk from B to E or get the shuttle, ive heard the shuttles take longer than walking?
Im thinking if we land at 1035 we might not get off the plane until 11am, then passport control / security etc.
We dont have any luggage just carry on.
Basically we have an hour to get off the plane and get to check in at the other end of T2... have i set mission impossible?????
Please help :/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland 3 day layover
- 2 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 3 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 4 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 5 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 6 Train travel
- 7 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 8 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 9 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 10 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 11 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 12 Christmas Markets 2017
- 13 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 14 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 15 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 16 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 17 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 18 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 19 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 20 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 21 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 22 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 23 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 24 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 25 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?