I have been looking through the airport guides and im a bit concerned i dont have enough time for my connecting flight. Can someone please help?
I fly from Nice to CDG on Easy Jet - landing @ 1035 in 2B.
I then fly with Flybe @ 1310 from 2E from CDG to Manchester.
Im assuming ill still need to check in 2hrs before the 1310 flight, which means i need to be at 3E check in for 1115am latest?
Also is it better to walk from B to E or get the shuttle, ive heard the shuttles take longer than walking?
Im thinking if we land at 1035 we might not get off the plane until 11am, then passport control / security etc.
We dont have any luggage just carry on.
Basically we have an hour to get off the plane and get to check in at the other end of T2... have i set mission impossible?????
Please help :/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whathello Paris
- 2 One free day in Barcelona
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 5 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 6 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 7 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 8 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 9 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 10 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 11 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Travel in Europe
- 14 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 15 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 16 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 17 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 18 Athens Help
- 19 Crete Holiday
- 20 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 21 Rome to Venice
- 22 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 23 November in Rome
- 24 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 25 Granada in April; add Malaga?