I am an independent traveler and am planning a trip through the Baltics (Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania) and Poland. I would like to rent a car with automatic transmission in Talinn and leave it off in Warsaw. My prelimimary research has gotten me nowhere. Am I asking for the impossible? If so, I have heard that train travel between these points is very expensive and quite a hassle because you have to go through Belarus. Is this true? Any ideas of getting around these problems will be appreciated.
Getting around the Baltics
View all Europe activity »
- 1 rent car / Munich
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 4 7 days in Andalucia
- 5 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 8 Madrid to Sevilla
- 9 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 10 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 A full week in The Netherlands
- 13 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 14 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 15 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 16 Ireland in a week
- 17 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 20 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 21 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 22 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 23 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!