I am an independent traveler and am planning a trip through the Baltics (Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania) and Poland. I would like to rent a car with automatic transmission in Talinn and leave it off in Warsaw. My prelimimary research has gotten me nowhere. Am I asking for the impossible? If so, I have heard that train travel between these points is very expensive and quite a hassle because you have to go through Belarus. Is this true? Any ideas of getting around these problems will be appreciated.
Getting around the Baltics
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 2 Mont St Michel
- 3 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 4 Day trip from London to Paris
- 5 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 6 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 7 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 8 nearby cities to london
- 9 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 10 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 11 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 12 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 13 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 14 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 15 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 16 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 Porto -City Break
- 19 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 20 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 21 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 22 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 23 Street food in Turkey
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 Paris in April?