I am an independent traveler and am planning a trip through the Baltics (Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania) and Poland. I would like to rent a car with automatic transmission in Talinn and leave it off in Warsaw. My prelimimary research has gotten me nowhere. Am I asking for the impossible? If so, I have heard that train travel between these points is very expensive and quite a hassle because you have to go through Belarus. Is this true? Any ideas of getting around these problems will be appreciated.
Getting around the Baltics
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 3 He said , she said
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 6 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 7 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 10 Augsburg with kids
- 11 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 12 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 13 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 14 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 15 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 16 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 17 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 18 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 21 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 22 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 23 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid