My husband and I (who reside in Canada) are travelling to Spain at the end of April 2012 for three weeks.
There is a lot of helpful information to be found in the forum topics but I have two questions that I'm hoping to get some advice on.
1) We were thinking of staying in Malaga for a week, and using the city as a base to vist nearby destinations like Ronda, Gibraltar, Seville, Cordoba, Granada, etc. Is this feasible? We'd probably rent a car to visit the surrounding area but I just want to make sure that Malaga is a good base.
By the way, if it is a good location then does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel... with free wifi?
2) I have read that it isn't wise to rent a car in the big cities like Madrid and Barcelona but I have also read that with the exception of the high speed trains, train travel in Spain isn't the quickest or most economical way to get around. Is this true? If so then any suggestions for travelling around Spain... that also isn't too costly?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 3 Brugge hotel help
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 6 Denmark or Sweden?
- 7 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 8 Old European currency
- 9 강남야구장씨스터즈＠강남구풀싸롱☎O1O 4444 9374강남야구장위치
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 Europe itinerary questions
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Back from Paris
- 18 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 19 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 20 1 month in Europe
- 21 Paris hotels
- 22 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 23 10 days in Paris and......
- 24 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 25 Mont St. Michel in winter