We are planning two weeks in Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia. From what I have read here so far I have some general questions about moving from place to place. We are considering flying into Ljubljana and heading south along the coast to Dubrovnik. We want to make a day trip to Montenegro and then head back to Zagreb via Mostar and Sarajevo. We have done rental cars in a number of countries, but prefer public transportation. Is it possible to travel this route in reasonable time using buses and trains?
Getting Around Slovenia, Croatia, and BiH
View all Europe activity »
- 1 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 2 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 3 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 4 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 5 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 TGV and Provence questions
- 8 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 9 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 10 Dresden Train Station
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 13 rent car / Munich
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 19 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 20 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 21 Channel Islands
- 22 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 23 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 24 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich