We are planning two weeks in Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia. From what I have read here so far I have some general questions about moving from place to place. We are considering flying into Ljubljana and heading south along the coast to Dubrovnik. We want to make a day trip to Montenegro and then head back to Zagreb via Mostar and Sarajevo. We have done rental cars in a number of countries, but prefer public transportation. Is it possible to travel this route in reasonable time using buses and trains?
Getting Around Slovenia, Croatia, and BiH
View all Europe activity »
- 1 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 2 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Family European winter holiday
- 5 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 6 Florence in October
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Traveling within Italy
- 9 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 10 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 13 London at Easter
- 14 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 15 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 18 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 19 Advises for trip to Russia
- 20 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 21 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 22 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 23 Which travel plan?
- 24 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla