We are planning two weeks in Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia. From what I have read here so far I have some general questions about moving from place to place. We are considering flying into Ljubljana and heading south along the coast to Dubrovnik. We want to make a day trip to Montenegro and then head back to Zagreb via Mostar and Sarajevo. We have done rental cars in a number of countries, but prefer public transportation. Is it possible to travel this route in reasonable time using buses and trains?
Getting Around Slovenia, Croatia, and BiH
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 2 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 7 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 8 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 9 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 10 Advice please...
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 Ireland Bus tours
- 13 Bus Tour/Ireland
- 14 Best Ireland Trip Ever - help!!!
- 15 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 16 Ireland help - First EPIC visit in Sept
- 17 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 18 Hey Fodor's
- 19 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 20 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 21 Athens Marathon
- 22 Paris before xmas or after
- 23 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 24 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 25 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days