We are planning two weeks in Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia. From what I have read here so far I have some general questions about moving from place to place. We are considering flying into Ljubljana and heading south along the coast to Dubrovnik. We want to make a day trip to Montenegro and then head back to Zagreb via Mostar and Sarajevo. We have done rental cars in a number of countries, but prefer public transportation. Is it possible to travel this route in reasonable time using buses and trains?
Getting Around Slovenia, Croatia, and BiH
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 2 Planning a holiday
- 3 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 4 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Travel by train or bus
- 7 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 8 Advises for trip to Russia
- 9 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 12 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 13 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 14 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 15 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 16 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 17 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 18 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 19 Driving where to stop question June 2014
- 20 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 21 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 24 To Paris and Provence in June
- 25 Where to watch Italy vs Costa Rica World Cup match in Rome