We are planning two weeks in Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia. From what I have read here so far I have some general questions about moving from place to place. We are considering flying into Ljubljana and heading south along the coast to Dubrovnik. We want to make a day trip to Montenegro and then head back to Zagreb via Mostar and Sarajevo. We have done rental cars in a number of countries, but prefer public transportation. Is it possible to travel this route in reasonable time using buses and trains?
Getting Around Slovenia, Croatia, and BiH
View all Europe activity »
- 1 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 2 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 3 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Travel by train or bus
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 8 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 Medieval Tallinn
- 11 Portugal in September
- 12 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 16 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 17 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 18 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 19 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 20 Advises for trip to Russia
- 21 Family European winter holiday
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 24 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 25 Luggage lockers at London train station?