We are planning two weeks in Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia. From what I have read here so far I have some general questions about moving from place to place. We are considering flying into Ljubljana and heading south along the coast to Dubrovnik. We want to make a day trip to Montenegro and then head back to Zagreb via Mostar and Sarajevo. We have done rental cars in a number of countries, but prefer public transportation. Is it possible to travel this route in reasonable time using buses and trains?
Getting Around Slovenia, Croatia, and BiH
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 21 days
- 2 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 3 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 4 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 5 Zurich, Switzerland
- 6 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 7 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 8 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 9 one last portugal car rental question
- 10 Venice
- 11 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 12 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 13 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 14 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 15 A drive in Europe
- 16 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 17 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 18 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 19 Hotel in Venice
- 20 Day trip on the Rhine
- 21 Avignon to London?
- 22 Swiss rail passes
- 23 Day trips
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!