We are planning two weeks in Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia. From what I have read here so far I have some general questions about moving from place to place. We are considering flying into Ljubljana and heading south along the coast to Dubrovnik. We want to make a day trip to Montenegro and then head back to Zagreb via Mostar and Sarajevo. We have done rental cars in a number of countries, but prefer public transportation. Is it possible to travel this route in reasonable time using buses and trains?
Getting Around Slovenia, Croatia, and BiH
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 2 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 3 I need a haircut
- 4 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 5 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 6 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 7 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 8 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 9 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 10 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 11 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 12 We Need a Pact
- 13 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 14 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 15 german rail ticket question
- 16 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 17 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 18 flea markets in France
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 Italy vacation rental help
- 21 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 24 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 25 Honeymooning in Europe