We are planning two weeks in Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia. From what I have read here so far I have some general questions about moving from place to place. We are considering flying into Ljubljana and heading south along the coast to Dubrovnik. We want to make a day trip to Montenegro and then head back to Zagreb via Mostar and Sarajevo. We have done rental cars in a number of countries, but prefer public transportation. Is it possible to travel this route in reasonable time using buses and trains?
Getting Around Slovenia, Croatia, and BiH
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 2 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 3 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 4 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 7 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Unique Venice Activity
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 Chip but no PIN
- 12 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 13 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 14 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 15 car rental advice in Portugal
- 16 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 17 What to wear
- 18 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 19 Small group for Colosseum
- 20 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 21 Lofoten ferry
- 22 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 23 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 24 Duoro river cruises
- 25 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer