We are planning two weeks in Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia. From what I have read here so far I have some general questions about moving from place to place. We are considering flying into Ljubljana and heading south along the coast to Dubrovnik. We want to make a day trip to Montenegro and then head back to Zagreb via Mostar and Sarajevo. We have done rental cars in a number of countries, but prefer public transportation. Is it possible to travel this route in reasonable time using buses and trains?
Getting Around Slovenia, Croatia, and BiH
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 2 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 3 Help with a small island in Greece
- 4 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 5 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 6 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 7 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 8 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 9 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 10 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 11 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 12 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 13 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 14 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 15 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 16 things in Rhonda
- 17 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 18 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 19 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 20 A full week in The Netherlands
- 21 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 22 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 23 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 24 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 25 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks