We are planning two weeks in Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia. From what I have read here so far I have some general questions about moving from place to place. We are considering flying into Ljubljana and heading south along the coast to Dubrovnik. We want to make a day trip to Montenegro and then head back to Zagreb via Mostar and Sarajevo. We have done rental cars in a number of countries, but prefer public transportation. Is it possible to travel this route in reasonable time using buses and trains?
Getting Around Slovenia, Croatia, and BiH
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 Scuol, Switzerland
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 5 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 6 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 7 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 8 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 9 Taormina Sicily
- 10 Guidebook for Iceland
- 11 visa question
- 12 caroline_venezia
- 13 A Sardinia trip report
- 14 Granada
- 15 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 16 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 17 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 18 First time to Switzerland
- 19 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 20 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 21 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 22 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 23 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 24 First time Ireland trip
- 25 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"