We are planning two weeks in Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia. From what I have read here so far I have some general questions about moving from place to place. We are considering flying into Ljubljana and heading south along the coast to Dubrovnik. We want to make a day trip to Montenegro and then head back to Zagreb via Mostar and Sarajevo. We have done rental cars in a number of countries, but prefer public transportation. Is it possible to travel this route in reasonable time using buses and trains?
Getting Around Slovenia, Croatia, and BiH
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 2 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 3 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 6 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 9 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 10 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 11 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 12 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 13 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 14 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 15 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 16 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 17 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 18 2 weeks in Europe
- 19 Matisse at Tate
- 20 Ireland Southwest
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 25 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary