We will be arriving at SXF at 10:35 AM on a Friday. We want to catch a bus to Dresden. There is one that leaves at 11:45. Would we have time to collect our luggage and make it to the bus on time? I have no idea how large Schonefeld Airport is. Thanks for any suggestions.
Getting Around Schonefeld Airport - Berlin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 5 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 6 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 7 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 8 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 9 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 10 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 11 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 12 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 13 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 14 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 15 Mycenae Documentary
- 16 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 17 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 18 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 19 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 22 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 23 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 24 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 25 Mont St Michel