We will be arriving at SXF at 10:35 AM on a Friday. We want to catch a bus to Dresden. There is one that leaves at 11:45. Would we have time to collect our luggage and make it to the bus on time? I have no idea how large Schonefeld Airport is. Thanks for any suggestions.
Getting Around Schonefeld Airport - Berlin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Amafi coast
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 5 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 6 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 7 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 8 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 10 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 11 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 12 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 13 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 14 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 15 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 16 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 17 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 18 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 19 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 20 How much luggage?????
- 21 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 22 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 23 Cornwall or Paris?
- 24 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 25 Help with France itinerary