Has anyone had good luck getting around Italy via hiring a private driver instead of rail service? If so...who have you used?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy itinerary request
- 2 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 3 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 4 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 5 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 6 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 7 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 8 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 9 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 10 Renting a car in Florence
- 11 What about Basque Country?
- 12 Salento penninsula
- 13 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 14 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 15 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 16 First time in Italy
- 17 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 18 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 19 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 20 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 21 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 22 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 23 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 24 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 25 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!