I'm heading to a conference in Istanbul travelling as a solo woman
I like looking around myself but am aware of safety issues travelling solo
I'm arriving at airport late at night, hotel is very close, is a taxi a safe option generally?
My hotel is close to the international airport so a bit of a distance from the main sites, looks like there's a light rail nearby, how is this for an option to get to old area of city
What about returning at night taxi versus trains etc?
Any useful tips greatly received!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland hotel questions
- 2 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 3 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 4 Emergencies in Ireland
- 5 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 6 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 7 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 8 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 9 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 10 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 11 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 12 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 13 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 14 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Food in Positano
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Edinburgh to Skye
- 19 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 20 4 days itinerary for France
- 21 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 22 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 23 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 24 3 weeks in Spain
- 25 ISO help planning a trip to England in May