I'm heading to a conference in Istanbul travelling as a solo woman
I like looking around myself but am aware of safety issues travelling solo
I'm arriving at airport late at night, hotel is very close, is a taxi a safe option generally?
My hotel is close to the international airport so a bit of a distance from the main sites, looks like there's a light rail nearby, how is this for an option to get to old area of city
What about returning at night taxi versus trains etc?
Any useful tips greatly received!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Read Info@>>>http://healthexpertproduct.com/vtrex/
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 4 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 5 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 8 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 9 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 10 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 11 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 12 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 13 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 14 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 15 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 16 Norwegian Air?
- 17 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 18 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 19 Highclare Castle
- 20 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 21 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 22 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 23 Salzburg itinerary review
- 24 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 25 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch