I'm heading to a conference in Istanbul travelling as a solo woman
I like looking around myself but am aware of safety issues travelling solo
I'm arriving at airport late at night, hotel is very close, is a taxi a safe option generally?
My hotel is close to the international airport so a bit of a distance from the main sites, looks like there's a light rail nearby, how is this for an option to get to old area of city
What about returning at night taxi versus trains etc?
Any useful tips greatly received!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 2 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 3 Cornwall UK
- 4 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 5 Charming areas to explore in London
- 6 8 Hours in Rome
- 7 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 8 credit and debit cards
- 9 I may be wrong....
- 10 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 11 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 12 Cash machines ATM
- 13 Train up the Jungfrau
- 14 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 15 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 16 travel around Spain
- 17 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 18 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 19 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 20 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 21 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 22 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 23 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 24 Stu Tower
- 25 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!