We may go from FCO by taxi to Ostia Antica on our 5 hours layover. It will be on 1/1, New year's Day. Anyone have a clue as to whether we will have trouble getting a taxi for the return to FCO? We thought we could ask the taxi driver that takes us from FCO to Ostia Antica to return at a given hour. Do u think that is a safe bet? Thoughts on what to do? thanks
Getting a Taxi from Ostia Antica to FCO
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 2 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 5 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 6 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 7 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 8 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 9 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 10 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 11 St Christophers Paris
- 12 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 13 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 14 Help creating Honeymoon itinerary
- 15 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 16 Accomodation detail in VISA application
- 17 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 18 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 19 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 20 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 21 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 22 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 23 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 24 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 25 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids