We may go from FCO by taxi to Ostia Antica on our 5 hours layover. It will be on 1/1, New year's Day. Anyone have a clue as to whether we will have trouble getting a taxi for the return to FCO? We thought we could ask the taxi driver that takes us from FCO to Ostia Antica to return at a given hour. Do u think that is a safe bet? Thoughts on what to do? thanks
Getting a Taxi from Ostia Antica to FCO
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 2 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 3 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 4 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 5 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Spain itineraries
- 9 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 12 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 15 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 16 Scotland
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 18 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 19 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 20 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 21 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 22 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 25 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul