We may go from FCO by taxi to Ostia Antica on our 5 hours layover. It will be on 1/1, New year's Day. Anyone have a clue as to whether we will have trouble getting a taxi for the return to FCO? We thought we could ask the taxi driver that takes us from FCO to Ostia Antica to return at a given hour. Do u think that is a safe bet? Thoughts on what to do? thanks
Getting a Taxi from Ostia Antica to FCO
- 1 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 2 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 3 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 4 I Need To Vent!
- 5 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 6 Help with itenerary
- 7 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 8 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 9 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 10 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 11 Tour company in Toledo
- 12 What size luggage?
- 13 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 14 Help planning a shore excursion in Helsinki
- 15 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 16 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 17 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 18 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 19 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 20 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 21 Phone in europe
- 22 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 23 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 24 HELP stuck in Italy
- 25 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!