Their prices are excellent--far better than other sites . Eg., checked SFO to CDG and their price was $500 less RT than other s (Hotwire, Expedia, etc)
Anyone used them? If it sounds too good to be true...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 2 Loire Valley itinerary
- 3 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 4 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 5 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 6 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 7 Currency
- 8 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 9 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 10 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 11 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 12 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 13 Europe Itinerary
- 14 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 15 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 16 Poland Tour Group
- 17 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 18 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 19 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 20 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 21 Rhine River
- 22 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 23 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 24 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 25 Norway Trip Report 2016