Their prices are excellent--far better than other sites . Eg., checked SFO to CDG and their price was $500 less RT than other s (Hotwire, Expedia, etc)
Anyone used them? If it sounds too good to be true...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 2 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 3 London best location
- 4 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 5 travel around Spain
- 6 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 7 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 8 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 9 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 10 One month vacation between Malta and Italy
- 11 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 12 Trip Report - 19 Days in Portugal
- 13 London Restaurants
- 14 Transportation Question Italy
- 15 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 16 Cinqueterre
- 17 Germany deregistration
- 18 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 19 One day in Lille, France
- 20 Short trip through Andalusia - help w/ 2 itinerary choices
- 21 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 22 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 23 Corsica
- 24 CDG to Marais transfer
- 25 Getting from Ravello to Venice