We'll be only one day stay at the Ibis London 47 Lillie Road, Earl's Court, London SW6 1UD and would like to know all the beautiful places to visit nearby to enjoy that day. Especially walking if possible.
Then we moved to Bloomsbury to spend three full days but already in that area it is easier to get around and we'll do all the typical things done in London but always welcome any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 3 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 4 Croatia transportation question.
- 5 Cutback on Spain trip
- 6 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 where to stay in London?
- 9 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 10 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 11 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 12 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 13 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 14 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 15 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 16 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 19 driving from ancona to rome
- 20 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 21 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 22 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 23 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 24 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 25 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help