My hubby & I are toying with the idea of a trip in late november/early dec. Not sure yet. But we were thinking of maybe austria/germany/poland/holland. Yes, I know, that's a lot of ground to cover. I was hoping maybe someone could help -- I have no idea what the actual travel time between places is. Also-would you have suggestions as to good things to do, places to visit, etc? And is this a good time to come? I know it will be cold but we're ok w/ that. We thought it would be nice to see the christmas markets & the cities decorated. i would also like to go into the country & see some of the castles along the rhine. Could we do that in winter? As far as Amsterdam, I'd really just like a day & night in the city, to visit the Anne Franke house & later the nightlife. I'd like to see some of the castles in the countryside in Germany. I want to take the hot-tug! Hear the Vienna Boys Choir, see the Lippizanner horses (did I spell that right?) Take the Sound of Music tour. The Alps. Aushwitz, the Warsaw ghetto (seems wrong to list those w/ the other things). So many things I don't know where to start. I'm thinking 2-3 wks, not sure yet. Suggestions? Thoughts? Ideas? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 2 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 3 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 4 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 5 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 6 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 7 Swiss rail passes
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 10 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 11 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 12 Augsburg with kids
- 13 train to Vernon France
- 14 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 15 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 16 Hotel in Venice
- 17 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 18 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 19 A drive in Europe
- 20 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 21 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 22 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 23 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 24 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?