I am just in the very beginning stages of planning a family trip to Germany/Austria for June 2013. We have 3 weeks total but the first week will be spend in Lithuania with grandparents. I anticipate that while it will be enjoyable, the kids (14 and 17) will get a little bored with the usual adult fare of museums, churches, visiting family, etc.
The second two weeks are just our family and I'd like to have some unique, out of the box ideas for the kids to do. We plan on the salt mines, ice caves and alpine slides - but no ideas which one might be more adventurous.
Again, I am just beginning so I have no set plans as to where we'll go and how long - kinda fun!
Any thoughts or ideas??
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Neck Pillow
- 2 barcelona neighborhood
- 3 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 4 Tieks for travel
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 7 Tracking the Weather
- 8 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 9 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 10 Where to eat in Rome?
- 11 Thinking about the Fjords
- 12 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 13 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 14 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 15 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 16 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 17 Italy travel plan help
- 18 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 19 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 20 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 21 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 22 Alsace to Austria?
- 23 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 24 Budapest language lessons
- 25 Tours in Wales