I am just in the very beginning stages of planning a family trip to Germany/Austria for June 2013. We have 3 weeks total but the first week will be spend in Lithuania with grandparents. I anticipate that while it will be enjoyable, the kids (14 and 17) will get a little bored with the usual adult fare of museums, churches, visiting family, etc.
The second two weeks are just our family and I'd like to have some unique, out of the box ideas for the kids to do. We plan on the salt mines, ice caves and alpine slides - but no ideas which one might be more adventurous.
Again, I am just beginning so I have no set plans as to where we'll go and how long - kinda fun!
Any thoughts or ideas??
Thanks so much,
Germany/Austria - fun ideas for teens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling Jamikins
- 2 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 5 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 6 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 7 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 8 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 9 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 10 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 11 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 12 Europe in 21 days
- 13 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 14 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 15 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 UK for 12 days !
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 22 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 23 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 24 London hotel
- 25 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace