I am just in the very beginning stages of planning a family trip to Germany/Austria for June 2013. We have 3 weeks total but the first week will be spend in Lithuania with grandparents. I anticipate that while it will be enjoyable, the kids (14 and 17) will get a little bored with the usual adult fare of museums, churches, visiting family, etc.
The second two weeks are just our family and I'd like to have some unique, out of the box ideas for the kids to do. We plan on the salt mines, ice caves and alpine slides - but no ideas which one might be more adventurous.
Again, I am just beginning so I have no set plans as to where we'll go and how long - kinda fun!
Any thoughts or ideas??
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://gomusclebuilding.com/numax-test-xt/
- 2 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 3 Russia in two weeks in December
- 4 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 5 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 6 9 Days in Spain
- 7 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 8 Norway Honeymoon
- 9 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 10 Schengen Rule
- 11 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 12 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 13 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 14 Our future trip to Greece
- 15 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 16 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 17 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 18 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 19 Quizz !
- 20 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 21 Pay attention to your watches !
- 22 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 23 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 24 Spanish Medical Providers
- 25 Christmas Day in Granada