I am just in the very beginning stages of planning a family trip to Germany/Austria for June 2013. We have 3 weeks total but the first week will be spend in Lithuania with grandparents. I anticipate that while it will be enjoyable, the kids (14 and 17) will get a little bored with the usual adult fare of museums, churches, visiting family, etc.
The second two weeks are just our family and I'd like to have some unique, out of the box ideas for the kids to do. We plan on the salt mines, ice caves and alpine slides - but no ideas which one might be more adventurous.
Again, I am just beginning so I have no set plans as to where we'll go and how long - kinda fun!
Any thoughts or ideas??
Thanks so much,
Germany/Austria - fun ideas for teens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 2 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 3 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 4 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 5 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 6 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 7 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 8 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 Visit to Bath and London england
- 11 Southern Italy without a Car
- 12 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 13 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 14 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 15 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 16 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 17 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 18 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 19 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 20 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 21 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 24 A full week in The Netherlands
- 25 Passport Delays