I am just in the very beginning stages of planning a family trip to Germany/Austria for June 2013. We have 3 weeks total but the first week will be spend in Lithuania with grandparents. I anticipate that while it will be enjoyable, the kids (14 and 17) will get a little bored with the usual adult fare of museums, churches, visiting family, etc.
The second two weeks are just our family and I'd like to have some unique, out of the box ideas for the kids to do. We plan on the salt mines, ice caves and alpine slides - but no ideas which one might be more adventurous.
Again, I am just beginning so I have no set plans as to where we'll go and how long - kinda fun!
Any thoughts or ideas??
Thanks so much,
Germany/Austria - fun ideas for teens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 2 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 UK for 12 days !
- 6 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 7 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 12 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 13 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 14 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 15 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 16 9 days in turkey
- 17 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 18 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 19 Nice Video about Poland
- 20 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 21 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 22 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 23 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains