I am just in the very beginning stages of planning a family trip to Germany/Austria for June 2013. We have 3 weeks total but the first week will be spend in Lithuania with grandparents. I anticipate that while it will be enjoyable, the kids (14 and 17) will get a little bored with the usual adult fare of museums, churches, visiting family, etc.
The second two weeks are just our family and I'd like to have some unique, out of the box ideas for the kids to do. We plan on the salt mines, ice caves and alpine slides - but no ideas which one might be more adventurous.
Again, I am just beginning so I have no set plans as to where we'll go and how long - kinda fun!
Any thoughts or ideas??
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has there ever been a better time for earth to self-detonate into oblivion?
- 2 cell phone companys
- 3 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 4 3 days with a Swindon base
- 5 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 6 3 days to spend in europe
- 7 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 8 Italy for the first time
- 9 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 10 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 11 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 12 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 13 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 14 italy itinerary
- 15 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 16 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 17 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 18 Please suggest best itinerary
- 19 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 20 Beaches in Southern France
- 21 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 22 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 23 French lavender and cottages
- 24 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 25 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days