I am just in the very beginning stages of planning a family trip to Germany/Austria for June 2013. We have 3 weeks total but the first week will be spend in Lithuania with grandparents. I anticipate that while it will be enjoyable, the kids (14 and 17) will get a little bored with the usual adult fare of museums, churches, visiting family, etc.
The second two weeks are just our family and I'd like to have some unique, out of the box ideas for the kids to do. We plan on the salt mines, ice caves and alpine slides - but no ideas which one might be more adventurous.
Again, I am just beginning so I have no set plans as to where we'll go and how long - kinda fun!
Any thoughts or ideas??
Thanks so much,
Germany/Austria - fun ideas for teens
- 1 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 2 Euro Train
- 3 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 first european holiday itinery
- 6 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 7 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 12 Cyprus in December
- 13 Cyprus photo gallery
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 Which travel plan?
- 17 Florence in October
- 18 Family European winter holiday
- 19 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 20 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 21 Advises for trip to Russia
- 22 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 25 Car in Prague