I am just in the very beginning stages of planning a family trip to Germany/Austria for June 2013. We have 3 weeks total but the first week will be spend in Lithuania with grandparents. I anticipate that while it will be enjoyable, the kids (14 and 17) will get a little bored with the usual adult fare of museums, churches, visiting family, etc.
The second two weeks are just our family and I'd like to have some unique, out of the box ideas for the kids to do. We plan on the salt mines, ice caves and alpine slides - but no ideas which one might be more adventurous.
Again, I am just beginning so I have no set plans as to where we'll go and how long - kinda fun!
Any thoughts or ideas??
Thanks so much,
Germany/Austria - fun ideas for teens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 2 Tipping in the UK
- 3 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 4 Paris to Provence in 3 days ideas?
- 5 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 6 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 7 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 8 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 9 Europe in December for 10 days
- 10 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 11 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 12 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 13 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 14 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 15 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 16 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 17 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 18 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 19 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 20 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 21 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 24 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 25 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years