I am just in the very beginning stages of planning a family trip to Germany/Austria for June 2013. We have 3 weeks total but the first week will be spend in Lithuania with grandparents. I anticipate that while it will be enjoyable, the kids (14 and 17) will get a little bored with the usual adult fare of museums, churches, visiting family, etc.
The second two weeks are just our family and I'd like to have some unique, out of the box ideas for the kids to do. We plan on the salt mines, ice caves and alpine slides - but no ideas which one might be more adventurous.
Again, I am just beginning so I have no set plans as to where we'll go and how long - kinda fun!
Any thoughts or ideas??
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 2 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 3 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 4 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 5 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 8 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 9 Renting a car in Greece
- 10 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 11 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 12 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 13 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 14 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 17 Iceland rental camper company
- 18 southeast sicily town as home base
- 19 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 20 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 21 Chania
- 22 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 23 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 24 Spanish food - not that special?
- 25 Rome travel book, Nice extra