I am just in the very beginning stages of planning a family trip to Germany/Austria for June 2013. We have 3 weeks total but the first week will be spend in Lithuania with grandparents. I anticipate that while it will be enjoyable, the kids (14 and 17) will get a little bored with the usual adult fare of museums, churches, visiting family, etc.
The second two weeks are just our family and I'd like to have some unique, out of the box ideas for the kids to do. We plan on the salt mines, ice caves and alpine slides - but no ideas which one might be more adventurous.
Again, I am just beginning so I have no set plans as to where we'll go and how long - kinda fun!
Any thoughts or ideas??
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm back.....
- 2 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 3 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 4 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 5 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 6 FAQs
- 7 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 8 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 9 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 10 Switzerland itinerary help
- 11 Slovania & Croatia
- 12 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 13 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 14 5 days in Provence
- 15 Parking in Italy
- 16 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 17 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 18 1 week in Malaga
- 19 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 20 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 21 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 22 Transportation in Bologna
- 23 Amsterdam vs. France
- 24 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 25 Amsterdam Hotel