I am just in the very beginning stages of planning a family trip to Germany/Austria for June 2013. We have 3 weeks total but the first week will be spend in Lithuania with grandparents. I anticipate that while it will be enjoyable, the kids (14 and 17) will get a little bored with the usual adult fare of museums, churches, visiting family, etc.
The second two weeks are just our family and I'd like to have some unique, out of the box ideas for the kids to do. We plan on the salt mines, ice caves and alpine slides - but no ideas which one might be more adventurous.
Again, I am just beginning so I have no set plans as to where we'll go and how long - kinda fun!
Any thoughts or ideas??
Thanks so much,
Germany/Austria - fun ideas for teens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 2 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 3 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 4 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 5 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 6 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 7 Spending money in Italy?
- 8 Passport Delays
- 9 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 10 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 11 Train from Copenhagen to Stockholm; Best site to book and when?
- 12 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 13 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 14 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 15 British English
- 16 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 17 Spain for 7 days
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Southern Italy, Pompeii and where to stay
- 20 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 21 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 22 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 23 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 24 Brugge photo on Bing
- 25 A town in France for a month