I am just in the very beginning stages of planning a family trip to Germany/Austria for June 2013. We have 3 weeks total but the first week will be spend in Lithuania with grandparents. I anticipate that while it will be enjoyable, the kids (14 and 17) will get a little bored with the usual adult fare of museums, churches, visiting family, etc.
The second two weeks are just our family and I'd like to have some unique, out of the box ideas for the kids to do. We plan on the salt mines, ice caves and alpine slides - but no ideas which one might be more adventurous.
Again, I am just beginning so I have no set plans as to where we'll go and how long - kinda fun!
Any thoughts or ideas??
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 3 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 Athens
- 6 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 7 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 8 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 9 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Germany train help!
- 12 Spain in July
- 13 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 14 Meteora for older folk
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 17 Train help for Prague
- 18 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 21 Petrol in Greece
- 22 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 23 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Budapest & Prague