I am just in the very beginning stages of planning a family trip to Germany/Austria for June 2013. We have 3 weeks total but the first week will be spend in Lithuania with grandparents. I anticipate that while it will be enjoyable, the kids (14 and 17) will get a little bored with the usual adult fare of museums, churches, visiting family, etc.
The second two weeks are just our family and I'd like to have some unique, out of the box ideas for the kids to do. We plan on the salt mines, ice caves and alpine slides - but no ideas which one might be more adventurous.
Again, I am just beginning so I have no set plans as to where we'll go and how long - kinda fun!
Any thoughts or ideas??
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 2 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 3 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 4 River Boat Cruise
- 5 student in denmark
- 6 Poland in September
- 7 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 8 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 9 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 10 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 11 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 12 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 13 Reflections on Revisiting Sicily
- 14 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 15 Pousadas in Portugal
- 16 San Sebastian or Bilbao?
- 17 Rome to Positano
- 18 Sachsenhausen?
- 19 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 20 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 21 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 22 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 23 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 24 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 25 Amalfi Coast + Croatia Itinerary Help Needed