I am just in the very beginning stages of planning a family trip to Germany/Austria for June 2013. We have 3 weeks total but the first week will be spend in Lithuania with grandparents. I anticipate that while it will be enjoyable, the kids (14 and 17) will get a little bored with the usual adult fare of museums, churches, visiting family, etc.
The second two weeks are just our family and I'd like to have some unique, out of the box ideas for the kids to do. We plan on the salt mines, ice caves and alpine slides - but no ideas which one might be more adventurous.
Again, I am just beginning so I have no set plans as to where we'll go and how long - kinda fun!
Any thoughts or ideas??
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 2 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 3 Greece in March?
- 4 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 5 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 6 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 7 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 8 Holland/France/Spain
- 9 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 10 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 11 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 12 Why Not Helsinki?
- 13 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 14 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 15 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 16 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 17 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 18 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 19 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 20 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 21 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 22 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 23 Iceland Day 5
- 24 Scotland Trip
- 25 3 seniors to do Scotland