Can Amsterdam be seen in just one long day or do we need two? Would you give up time in Germany to head to Amsterdam? we are staying in an apt in Brussels and we don't mind paying to spend the night in hotels or doing the night trains. Suggestions? Any cities that you think we would enjoy are appreciated. We are not shoppers but love to see the sights, cathedrals, castles, etc. I have researched going down the river to see castles and a lot of them were closed -Burg Eltz or they have limited hours and days due to winter. We really were excited about seeing Munich since it is more the Bavaria side of Germany but a lot of you suggested that was just too far to go via train. Would you suggest going back into Lille France. We will be coming out of Paris and we have been to Luxemburg. Thanks for any input you give.
germany vs amsterdam end of November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I need a haircut
- 2 Tipping in Greece
- 3 We Need a Pact
- 4 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 5 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 6 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 7 Honeymooning in Europe
- 8 Southern France
- 9 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 10 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 11 Spain tips beyond safety
- 12 Small group for Colosseum
- 13 American electrical gadgets
- 14 Arc de Triumph Question
- 15 flea markets in France
- 16 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 17 Eating in France-two new books
- 18 Monet in Normandy
- 19 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 20 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 21 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 22 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 23 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 24 two weeks 8/4 and 8/11
- 25 What to wear