Can Amsterdam be seen in just one long day or do we need two? Would you give up time in Germany to head to Amsterdam? we are staying in an apt in Brussels and we don't mind paying to spend the night in hotels or doing the night trains. Suggestions? Any cities that you think we would enjoy are appreciated. We are not shoppers but love to see the sights, cathedrals, castles, etc. I have researched going down the river to see castles and a lot of them were closed -Burg Eltz or they have limited hours and days due to winter. We really were excited about seeing Munich since it is more the Bavaria side of Germany but a lot of you suggested that was just too far to go via train. Would you suggest going back into Lille France. We will be coming out of Paris and we have been to Luxemburg. Thanks for any input you give.
germany vs amsterdam end of November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 2 Getting cash in Spain
- 3 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 4 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 5 Stay away from EF Tours
- 6 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 7 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 8 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 11 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 12 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 13 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 14 Spain Portugal 2015 schedule
- 15 How long in Venice?
- 16 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 17 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 18 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 19 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 20 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 21 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 22 10 days in England
- 23 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 24 Italy things to do?
- 25 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice