Can Amsterdam be seen in just one long day or do we need two? Would you give up time in Germany to head to Amsterdam? we are staying in an apt in Brussels and we don't mind paying to spend the night in hotels or doing the night trains. Suggestions? Any cities that you think we would enjoy are appreciated. We are not shoppers but love to see the sights, cathedrals, castles, etc. I have researched going down the river to see castles and a lot of them were closed -Burg Eltz or they have limited hours and days due to winter. We really were excited about seeing Munich since it is more the Bavaria side of Germany but a lot of you suggested that was just too far to go via train. Would you suggest going back into Lille France. We will be coming out of Paris and we have been to Luxemburg. Thanks for any input you give.
germany vs amsterdam end of November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 3 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 4 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 7 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 Scotland November 2015
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 France,Spain,Italy
- 12 Schengen Visa Rules
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 15 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 20 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 21 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 22 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 23 Portugal Trip
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015