Can Amsterdam be seen in just one long day or do we need two? Would you give up time in Germany to head to Amsterdam? we are staying in an apt in Brussels and we don't mind paying to spend the night in hotels or doing the night trains. Suggestions? Any cities that you think we would enjoy are appreciated. We are not shoppers but love to see the sights, cathedrals, castles, etc. I have researched going down the river to see castles and a lot of them were closed -Burg Eltz or they have limited hours and days due to winter. We really were excited about seeing Munich since it is more the Bavaria side of Germany but a lot of you suggested that was just too far to go via train. Would you suggest going back into Lille France. We will be coming out of Paris and we have been to Luxemburg. Thanks for any input you give.
germany vs amsterdam end of November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Terrorism in Europe
- 2 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 3 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 4 Day trips from Bologna
- 5 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 6 Paris in black and white
- 7 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 8 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 9 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 10 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 11 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 14 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 15 Grad Schools in London?
- 16 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 17 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 18 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 19 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 20 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 21 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 22 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 23 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 24 Mama Mia Italy!
- 25 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed