Can Amsterdam be seen in just one long day or do we need two? Would you give up time in Germany to head to Amsterdam? we are staying in an apt in Brussels and we don't mind paying to spend the night in hotels or doing the night trains. Suggestions? Any cities that you think we would enjoy are appreciated. We are not shoppers but love to see the sights, cathedrals, castles, etc. I have researched going down the river to see castles and a lot of them were closed -Burg Eltz or they have limited hours and days due to winter. We really were excited about seeing Munich since it is more the Bavaria side of Germany but a lot of you suggested that was just too far to go via train. Would you suggest going back into Lille France. We will be coming out of Paris and we have been to Luxemburg. Thanks for any input you give.
germany vs amsterdam end of November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 2 10 days in England
- 3 Visit to Bath and London england
- 4 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 5 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 6 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 7 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 8 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 9 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 10 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 11 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 12 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 13 month's stay in Italy
- 14 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 15 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 16 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 21 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 22 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 23 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 24 5 days France Itinerary
- 25 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?