Can Amsterdam be seen in just one long day or do we need two? Would you give up time in Germany to head to Amsterdam? we are staying in an apt in Brussels and we don't mind paying to spend the night in hotels or doing the night trains. Suggestions? Any cities that you think we would enjoy are appreciated. We are not shoppers but love to see the sights, cathedrals, castles, etc. I have researched going down the river to see castles and a lot of them were closed -Burg Eltz or they have limited hours and days due to winter. We really were excited about seeing Munich since it is more the Bavaria side of Germany but a lot of you suggested that was just too far to go via train. Would you suggest going back into Lille France. We will be coming out of Paris and we have been to Luxemburg. Thanks for any input you give.
germany vs amsterdam end of November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 2 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 3 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 4 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 5 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 6 Split to Venice. Help!
- 7 Andaz Liverpool street or Hyde park?
- 8 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 9 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 10 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 11 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 12 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 13 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 14 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 15 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 16 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 17 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 18 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 19 Monet's Giverny
- 20 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 21 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 22 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 23 Transportation in Paris
- 24 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 25 Urgent Need of Advice