Can Amsterdam be seen in just one long day or do we need two? Would you give up time in Germany to head to Amsterdam? we are staying in an apt in Brussels and we don't mind paying to spend the night in hotels or doing the night trains. Suggestions? Any cities that you think we would enjoy are appreciated. We are not shoppers but love to see the sights, cathedrals, castles, etc. I have researched going down the river to see castles and a lot of them were closed -Burg Eltz or they have limited hours and days due to winter. We really were excited about seeing Munich since it is more the Bavaria side of Germany but a lot of you suggested that was just too far to go via train. Would you suggest going back into Lille France. We will be coming out of Paris and we have been to Luxemburg. Thanks for any input you give.
germany vs amsterdam end of November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time touring Europe
- 2 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 3 Santorini transportation
- 4 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 5 Ireland itinerary
- 6 Athens to Delphi and Meteora, better off driving or tour bus?
- 7 big family in Ireland
- 8 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 9 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 10 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 11 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 12 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 13 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 14 Istanbul Itinerary
- 15 London - Site List Triage -
- 16 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 17 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 18 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 19 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 20 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 21 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 22 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 23 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 24 London neighborhood suggestions
- 25 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report