So says a BBC survey that asked people in EU countries plus 16 other countries about there views of these countries and Germany came out tops, coming a long long ways from the days of Nazism, etc.
Canada was #2 and the U K 3rd - USA 7th, trailing #4 Japan and #5 France and even #6 Brazil (perhaps the World Cup influenced Brazil's positive glow?)
Least positively viewed - Iran, Israel and North Korea.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 와와바카라∬＼＜ ４２８ＹＯ。ⅭＯℳ ＞＼∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 카지노싸이트♒＼)￣「 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 」￣(＼♒【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 4 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 7 Ireland in April
- 8 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 9 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 10 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 11 Driving in Italy?
- 12 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 Planning a European Trip
- 15 Scotland Trip
- 16 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 17 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 18 So much to do, so little time!
- 19 Tour of Northern Italy
- 20 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 21 Germany in December Trip Report
- 22 Lisbon trip report
- 23 Naples, Italy
- 24 San Sebastian
- 25 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
"Germany Voted as Most Positive Country When Viewed Globally"