So says a BBC survey that asked people in EU countries plus 16 other countries about there views of these countries and Germany came out tops, coming a long long ways from the days of Nazism, etc.
Canada was #2 and the U K 3rd - USA 7th, trailing #4 Japan and #5 France and even #6 Brazil (perhaps the World Cup influenced Brazil's positive glow?)
Least positively viewed - Iran, Israel and North Korea.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 2 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 3 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 4 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 5 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 6 Clean up spam
- 7 Ron Hoffberg, Prague Guide
- 8 Valencia, Spain
- 9 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 10 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 11 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 12 Small towns not too near Paris
- 13 Help with basic itinerary
- 14 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 15 credit and debit cards
- 16 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 17 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 18 Positano Surprise
- 19 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 20 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 21 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 22 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 23 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 24 Greece and Italy Combo
- 25 Cinqueterre
"Germany Voted as Most Positive Country When Viewed Globally"