We want to travel to Berlin and Munich. We also want to add one more city. We were thinking Copenhagen or Salzberg. Does anyone recommend one over the other and/or another city? We already were in Prague, Vienna, Budapest.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece
- 2 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 3 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 4 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 5 Best Viking Sites
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Paris advice with kids
- 9 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 tickets for Wimbledon
- 12 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 13 Chania
- 14 Iceland car rental agencies
- 15 Paris hotel
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 18 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 19 Ex-pats with young kids
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 24 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 25 Airport Transfer Vienna